John Kelly says he told Trump a 'yes man' would get him impeached

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
The president said his former chief of staff told him no such thing, and if he had, he would have "thrown him out of the office."
By Dennis Romero

"President Donald Trump is denying that former Chief of Staff John Kelly ever warned him that he would be impeached if he hired a lackey to replace the former four-star general."
"Kelly said Saturday that before departing the White House he privately told Trump not to hire a "yes man."
"I said, whatever you do, don't hire a 'yes man,' someone who won’t tell you the truth. Don’t do that. Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached," Kelly said at the conservative Washington Examiner Political Summit."

###########################################################################
But you see, the problem is that Trump never likes to listen to anyone but himself due to being hard-headed. Perhaps if he had listened to Kelly he would not find himself in the situation he is in.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The president said his former chief of staff told him no such thing, and if he had, he would have "thrown him out of the office."
By Dennis Romero

###########################################################################
But you see, the problem is that Trump never likes to listen to anyone but himself due to being hard-headed. Perhaps if he had listened to Kelly he would not find himself in the situation he is in.
Just more proof Trump drove out all the "best people" and installed a bunch of incompetent sycophants.

May 2019
midwest
Just more proof Trump drove out all the "best people" and installed a bunch of incompetent sycophants.
That's why HE is such a "good" businessman. Nobody told HIM HIS properties were all sinking. Yes sir, everything is okie dokie. Since the GOP primary voters were duped by the con man, we should have known better...oh wait. We did by more than 2.8 million votes.
:cool:

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
That's why HE is such a "good" businessman. Nobody told HIM HIS properties were all sinking. Yes sir, everything is okie dokie. Since the GOP primary voters were duped by the con man, we should have known better...oh wait. We did by more than 2.8 million votes.
:cool:
Rex Tillerson's assessment of Trump remains the most suscinct and accurate.

Not sure about duping Republican voters. I'm reluctant to label a third of the active voters, almost 63M Americans, as stupid, dumb, duped or otherwise foolish. What it says to me is that American voters are very upset with the direction of our nation. Right now it appears Trump is headed toward reelection. Why? Why can't the Democrats come up with a candidate to beat him? My guess is because the Democrats are just as screwed up as the Republicans. The Democrats will have to wait until 2024 to put a Democrat in the WH.

All this despite the fact 58% of Americans think our nation is moving in the wrong direction.

1572199184987.png

• Love
Reactions: the bull59