Jon Stewart made a surprise cameo with Colbert last night!

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
There is no more late night comedy. It's therapy sessions for leftists now.
Exactly. Also, I had not heard of "Clown Nose On / Clown Nose Off", until Mac wrote it. So credit to Mac.

Late Night TV is for the 20% of Americans that need therapy, because their politics is their religion and reality does not concur with their beliefs. I used to watch Carson when I was young and Hall / Letterman growing up, and then they decided they were all Left wing politicos. I hung out still for a bit, until they were challenged and their response was, "but I'm just a comedian". What the hell? Man the fuck up if you are going to start pushing ideology on the masses.

* CLICK OFF *

Next to Letterman, Jon Stewart became the biggest tool in the box and would claim comedian status when challenged. Their shows are for people that don't want their beliefs challenged. They have permanently turned off 80% of Americans. Those that adore the little brainwash sessions don't even realize most people think Late Night TV is for closed minded fools.

They have destroyed the legacy of Carson and sadly Letterman was a big part of it.