Jordan Sued

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I asked...who is John Doe. Care to share? Why are you attacking me? I am simply asking a question.
No. You did not. You said, without knowing anything about him, that “he must be a never Trumper.” Is that because anyone who questions Felonious Trump or his minions must automatically be a never-Trumper. If you want to live in a society where Dear Leader cannot ever be questioned, might I suggest North Korea?

May 2019
midwest
If this type of thing was a singular person, but this type of targeting has been going on against anyone supportive of or supported by Trump.

I wish the push was to actually counter policies, not trying to defame people until they just disappear from the public discourse.

This tactic is one that does work, but it has diminishing returns, and frankly, has been tried so many times that, I almost don't blame Republicans for looking at this accusations and just face palming in a "not this shit again" type fashion.
Evidently with you, Gym Jordan's past history begins when he was 1st elected to Congress. Sad.
:cool:

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
If this type of thing was a singular person, but this type of targeting has been going on against anyone supportive of or supported by Trump.

I wish the push was to actually counter policies, not trying to defame people until they just disappear from the public discourse.

This tactic is one that does work, but it has diminishing returns, and frankly, has been tried so many times that, I almost don't blame Republicans for looking at this accusations and just face palming in a "not this shit again" type fashion.
Its always a conspiracy when someone on the right is accused of bad behavior. 177 students were Strauss’s victims and Gym, the assistant coach, knew nothing? If that’s the case, then he’s the stupidest motherfucker on the planet and should resign for that reason alone.

Jan 2019
southeast
Isn't it tneresting the whistleblower has no name nor does the new Jordan accuser John Doe? Jordan will be replacing Nunes and John Doe comes out of the woodwork. This is just too damn funny. You cannot make this sh*t up.

Oct 2019
Earth
Its always a conspiracy when someone on the right is accused of bad behavior. 177 students were Strauss’s victims and Gym, the assistant coach, knew nothing? If that’s the case, then he’s the stupidest motherfucker on the planet and should resign for that reason alone.
If it's once, is normal. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern. After that is a program.

Reactions: jenniel