"Journalists For Obama" T-shirts create feeding frenzy

Aug 2012
Down in the Cove
The dumb dems grabbed those free T-shirts and didn't even read what was on them nor did they care. These are people who bill drink the Kool Aid as long as it's free. Give them free stuff and they'll always vote for you. The Dems learned that a long time ago.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The dumb dems grabbed those free T-shirts and didn't even read what was on them nor did they care. These are people who bill drink the Kool Aid as long as it's free. Give them free stuff and they'll always vote for you. The Dems learned that a long time ago.
What's funny is you don't even know where the BS you post about Democrats comes from.

Mar 2010
Near Austin TX
One thing I can say is I've never seen so much wide and bright smiles from the MSNBC show hosts as they are displaying as they report and comment on the DNC convention.

They are sooooo happy, it just makes me feel all happy-fuzzy for 'em!

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Who doesn't like free t-shirts even if all they plan on doing with it is to mow the lawn?

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
One thing I can say is I've never seen so much wide and bright smiles from the MSNBC show hosts as they are displaying as they report and comment on the DNC convention.

Like the Fox show hosts during the GOP convention? It's clear neither are "fair and balanced" which is why I don't watch either channel.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida

Like the Fox show hosts during the GOP convention? It's clear neither are "fair and balanced" which is why I don't watch either channel.

Thats why I watched the conventions on CSPAN... minimal talkingheads talking about people talking.
I've probably seen less than a hour of cnnmsnbcfoxnews combined for the last several months :tickled_pink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Divine Wind