JPMorgan et al Rush to Cover Silver Short Positions

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
JPMorgan et al Rush to Cover Silver Short Positions: Is a Silver Price Explosion Imminent?

There is a revolution against the banks, I am proud to do my part in it. I call it peaceful but that don't mean that people wont get hurt. If you want to buffer the effects, then my sincere advice is to buy silver, the cheap man's gold, and keep it until you absolutely need it. Your dollar is losing its buying power by the minute, this government and their banks underestimated us, and overestimated their hubris. They going bye bye!!!

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
hahaha they fire back. Cool but it ain't gunna work, the market will remain violent.

CME has already raised margins on silver futures twice in the past week alone. CME spokesman Chris Grams said any further increase in margins depends on volatilty.
Silver: Much Higher Margins Ahead for CME?

Silver futures should be considered a non-investment, at least for the long term. Simply put, they can't cover the contracts and the leverage is getting extremely large!! :)

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Silver's already been exploding harder than gold for a while. How long have these shorts been going on?
Umm, as far as I can tell, decades but they have been able to manipulate COMEX as they basically run it. Those days are over, when their contracts come due there are millions of eyes on the market and any dip is met with sever response. The idea is to keep them from lowering silver(SLV) prices to the level of their shares.

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:JPM

Sep 2007
the state of confusion
I hope gold stays high, I have a couple buddies up in montrose and they are taking me out to do some panning this summer,, they have already started this year and so far have panned out about 6,000 dollars in about 2 weeks.... not bad wages.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I hope gold stays high, I have a couple buddies up in montrose and they are taking me out to do some panning this summer,, they have already started this year and so far have panned out about 6,000 dollars in about 2 weeks.... not bad wages.
Well they claim that Bin Ladens death is going to raise the economy and strengthen the dollar, gee wiz just in time...hahhaha but if the gov does somehow manipulate the dollar, it will be short lived. For me, I am set to take full advantage and renew SLV holding temporarily and grab as much physical silver as I can find.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
FOREX-U.S. economic data pushes dollar down vs euro, yen

More evidence of manipulation. I believe they need the SLV market to crash, and they need to lower the hell out of silver to get it. Time to buy peeps, I have, but I also took a little(underregistration of the day) beating on my ETF's overnight. This time I am out for good, but habits are hard to break.

Buy Buy Buy. Once SLV tanks physical shoots to the moon. I think $100 per ounce by years end in a no brainer.