Judge: Bars are allowed to throw out Trump supporters

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Too late....

Which country was officially associated with using the Swastika? Germany. Which country has banned the Swastika because it symbolizes hate? Germany.

Like I said to you earlier, where did I mention that the Swastika was banned in this country? You need to learn to read before emotionally herp derping a response because you were #triggered.

#pooflingingmonkey

I don't think you understand what the word #triggered means.

Not my fault you can't express a point intelligently.

Nov 2010
Too late....

Which country was officially associated with using the Swastika? Germany. Which country has banned the Swastika because it symbolizes hate? Germany.

Like I said to you earlier, where did I mention that the Swastika was banned in this country? You need to learn to read before emotionally herp derping a response because you were #triggered.
But that would ruin his trolling and picking fights with everybody because he has no life

Last edited:
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
No, you just spend all your time here trying to argue that it doesn't exist for some demographics, while bending over backwards to be concerned about the financial situation of Stormfront, or defending the Proud boys.

Why be a raging triggered liar? #pooflingingmonkey

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
You're not too good at this internet thing, maybe you should study some more on overcoming social autism.

Autism affects many families, it's devastating to discover your kid has autism. Your use of it as a slur is disgusting and rather bigoted. You should try not to be so disgusting.

May 2016
Florida
Why be a raging triggered liar? #pooflingingmonkey
Oh, now I'm a liar because you created a thread about the financial situation of Stormfront? I'm a liar because you are on record asking what the Proud boys said or did that was racist?

Sorry, just because your messiah that is in office now can lie and pretend nobody will notice, doesn't mean it works for everyone.

May 2016
Florida
Autism affects many families, it's devastating to discover your kid has autism. Your use of it as a slur is disgusting and rather bigoted. You should try not to be so disgusting.
When properly diagnosed, most autism can be worked to where the person is taught how to function in society independently. I didn't use it as a slur to you, I accurately assessed your behavior here based upon your posts. Your multiple attempts at passive-aggressiveness is not only telling, but indicative of how miserable you are in real life.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Oh, now I'm a liar because you created a thread about the financial situation of Stormfront? I'm a liar because you are on record asking what the Proud boys said or did that was racist?

Sorry, just because your messiah that is in office now can lie and pretend nobody will notice, doesn't mean it works for everyone.

yes, youare a liar because you intimate I lamented the problems at stormfront. I posted the thread gleefully at their faliure. You #pooglingingmonkey are a liar.

yes, I like facts. if you are going to call someone or something racist, you need to prove it. I have no love for gavin, but at the same time, when you have people who lie to get others enraged about others, you are no better than a scumbag like gavin.

I didn't vote for trump. you are a simple #pooflingingmonkey with a rage problem..... but only on the internet.