Judge: Bars are allowed to throw out Trump supporters

Jul 2011
NYC
No. Our discussions are based upon experiences and responses in this environment, because there is no way of verifying personal experiences in the real world. We debate based upon what another anonymous member writes. That is why anecdotal evidence is dismissed as an argument. SJW is not someone crying over spilled milk, it is someone that takes up a social justice platform, used by social cons as a pejorative to imply they have no “skin in the game”. Go back and read my posts again, SJW is just as bigoted as Uncle Tom, regardless if you agree or not. Period.

So you think anyone who uses uncle tom is a bigot.

May 2016
Florida
No one and I mean NO ONE throws in the towel against a poster with your track record (except out of BOREDOM).
But making post after post on a member’s avatar is what exactly? I mean, is your life so boring that you and Rev. think it displays anything other than complete desperation to cover for the sting that being butthurt over humiliation brings?

Jul 2011
NYC
But making post after post on a member’s avatar is what exactly? I mean, is your life so boring that you and Rev. think it displays anything other than complete desperation to cover for the sting that being butthurt over humiliation brings?

Nah silly, you picked this fight, and you got it.

Now your crying over wolf avatars?

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
You're just jealous!