Judge: Bars are allowed to throw out Trump supporters

May 2016
Florida
Dec 2018
Florida
No. Our discussions are based upon experiences and responses in this environment, because there is no way of verifying personal experiences in the real world.
You mean like your PERSONAL experience of having “never seen someone refer to a non white SJW.” Even though you have. In this very forum. And have been linked to other examples of the use elsewhere. Since you flatly deny this happening here...I have a feeling you will continue to do so. Even when being told by others what they view an SJW as.

Confirmation bias.

We debate based upon what another anonymous member writes. That is why anecdotal evidence is dismissed as an argument. SJW is not someone crying over spilled milk, it is someone that takes up a social justice platform, used by social cons as a pejorative to imply they have no “skin in the game”.
It isn’t that they have “no skin in the game.” It is that they are LYING or EXAGERATING the severity of the “social injustices” that are being experienced. In fact. I would argue they do a greater injustice to people who ACTUALLY face REAL injustice. An example? A woman who claims rape because she didn’t want her husband to find out she was cheating...hurts the woman whose case is not clear due to circumstances beyond her control.

It isn’t about their skin color. Period.

Go back and read my posts again, SJW is just as bigoted as Uncle Tom, regardless if you agree or not. Period.
So you are saying that “your experience is not as bad as you make it out to be” is EQUAL TO “you are a traitor to your race for holding a view that is counter to my platform. Your skin color is the only thing that matters when making your political decision.”

-a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to white people.
- a person regarded as betraying their cultural or social allegiance.

Sounds like democrats haven’t changed their views on blacks much since the 60s.

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he is a ******.”

It isn’t about their views or their freedom to make up their own minds. It is all about who they vote for. Sad.

May 2016
Florida
You mean like your PERSONAL experience of having “never seen someone refer to a non white SJW.” Even though you have. In this very forum. And have been linked to other examples of the use elsewhere. Since you flatly deny this happening here...I have a feeling you will continue to do so. Even when being told by others what they view an SJW as.

Confirmation bias.
Yes, my PERSONAL experience here at PH. Where did you show a post where someone called a nonwhite a SJW? Can you give me the post #?

It isn’t that they have “no skin in the game.” It is that they are LYING or EXAGERATING the severity of the “social injustices” that are being experienced. In fact. I would argue they do a greater injustice to people who ACTUALLY face REAL injustice. An example? A woman who claims rape because she didn’t want her husband to find out she was cheating...hurts the woman whose case is not clear due to circumstances beyond her control.

It isn’t about their skin color. Period.
I have no idea what you are saying in the above response. "A woman who claims rape because she didn't want her husband to find out she was cheating"? WTF does that have to do with SJW?

So you are saying that “your experience is not as bad as you make it out to be” is EQUAL TO “you are a traitor to your race for holding a view that is counter to my platform. Your skin color is the only thing that matters when making your political decision.”

-a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to white people.
- a person regarded as betraying their cultural or social allegiance.

Sounds like democrats haven’t changed their views on blacks much since the 60s.

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he is a ******.”

It isn’t about their views or their freedom to make up their own minds. It is all about who they vote for. Sad.
That's exactly the argument I am making. That is exactly how social cons use the pejorative SJW and white guilt. Thanks for finally agreeing.