Judge: Bars are allowed to throw out Trump supporters

May 2016
Florida
What if he were wearing a hat with a swastika on it?

Well obviously dat's diff'rent. You see, the swastika is the universal symbol of hate because decent people made it a law that a symbol that was used to promote genocide and terrorism, would be banned from use. The Confederate flag on the other hand....well, we can't ban it because too many people's granpappy told them that it was only a symbol of heritage and not hate....regardless the realization that the Confederacy should be considered the first domestic terrorists.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
No, I must have missed what you said about the Tea Party.
Was it that they were the exact opposite of the Boston Tea Party, who opposed a monopoly, corporate takeover?
I could not care less if you missed my position ON ANYTHING. I'm a stand-up guy. I'm more liberal than conservative. I have never supported the tea party as I believe them to be fake Libertarians. I believe that many of them were indeed racist, but I refuse to lump everyone into the same cubicle.

I have never thought of you as having anything important to say. You like stirring shit.

Jul 2011
NYC
Well obviously dat's diff'rent. You see, the swastika is the universal symbol of hate because decent people made it a law that a symbol that was used to promote genocide and terrorism, would be banned from use. The Confederate flag on the other hand....well, we can't ban it because too many people's granpappy told them that it was only a symbol of heritage and not hate....regardless the realization that the Confederacy should be considered the first domestic terrorists.

The swastika is against the law in this country?

Can you provide a link to said laws?

May 2016
Florida
No, I must have missed what you said about the Tea Party.
Was it that they were the exact opposite of the Boston Tea Party, who opposed a monopoly, corporate takeover?
You mean the TEA party that was created under the first black president, then mysteriously disappeared from existence when Trump was elected? Which of whom spent the entire Obama presidency trying to prove he was not an American citizen and that his birth certificate was forged? You mean those racist fucks?

Jul 2011
NYC
You mean the TEA party that was created under the first black president, then mysteriously disappeared from existence when Trump was elected? Which of whom spent the entire Obama presidency trying to prove he was not an American citizen and that his birth certificate was forged? You mean those racist fucks?

Sort of like the anti-war protestors. MIRITE! lolololol

Dec 2018
Florida
To think the Gadsden flag was anti-Leftist only shows I'm correct in my assessment.
It's pretty much common knowledge that the baggers were birther racists.
YOU said racist. Not Leftist. Being anti leftist is NOT racist. The left has become increasingly supportive of authoritarianism. Really? Always pro regulation. The left wing hacks have also been demanding more gun control too. Yet one more reason to tell people like you to back off.

This is so funny. Like. I couldn’t make this shit up. A left wing hack can’t stand that people despise a nanny state, so the only response he can cry up is “it is racist.”