Judge Orders Release of Unredacted Mueller Report

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
"In a major victory for House Democrats pursuing an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a federal judge ruled Friday the Justice Department must hand over redacted grand jury materials from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, citing “potentially impeachable conduct by the President.”

Should have been done from the start, IMO.

Your thoughts?

Sep 2016
My own world
"In a major victory for House Democrats pursuing an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a federal judge ruled Friday the Justice Department must hand over redacted grand jury materials from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, citing “potentially impeachable conduct by the President.”

Your thoughts?
Just as Barr gets his JD department to leak there is a criminal investigation into the origins of the Mueller report we get to see all the Grand Jury material. There is no actual investigation just like there is no actual charge against McCabe. Barr and Trump think if you just let a rumour hang out there supporters will believe it. Remember Trump sending his investigators to Hawaii and that they had BIG NEWS about Obama's birth certificate. We're still waiting for that too.

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Your thoughts?
Obama appointee?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

Your thoughts?
I'm looking forward to the next argument Republicans are going to make . Also , have to ask . Did the DOJ time this so that it would all come together right now with such karmic symmetry?

Reactions: Eve1 and Madeline
Sep 2016
My own world
I'm looking forward to the next argument Republicans are going to make . Also , have to ask . Did the DOJ time this so that it would all come together right now with such karmic symmetry?
It does look like that. Do you know there are parts of the Mueller report that are redacted relating to Ukraine. It says something about dealings in Ukraine and now we get to see what the hell those dealings were.

Reactions: Madeline