Just...damn

Sep 2019
Idaho
What policy level? Trump does not have one. What ever comes out of his mouth at any given moment is not policy.
How about his policy towards Iran, renewing sanctions and shit canning Obama's bad deal? That's achieving the desired results and Iran is imploding. Good policy and it's working.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Idaho
Reagan did nothing. Gorbachev did.
Reagan didn't covertly support Solidarity in Czechoslovakia?
Did not give Afghanistan fighters Stingers?
Did not put sanctions on the Soviets gas line to Europe
Did not give Saudis weapons in exchange for tripling oil output and crashing the price of oil to dry up Soviet oil income?
Guess the history books made all that up huh

Last edited:
Reactions: Macduff

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Suck it up. I expect a Supreme Court Justice to come out from a pressure cooker like a diamond, he came out like a snowflake. That's the mans' lasting image in the eye of most of the US and in fact the world.
I suppose he could have been a sociopath like Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken or Bill Clinton who didn't think sexual assault was any big deal.
I don't think you understand who has the lasting image. It's not Kavanaugh. It's Democrats who are so viciously trying to hold on to political power that they accused a man of rape like it's some kind of game or joke and are so lacking in simple human empathy that they can't understand why anyone would be upset at that kind of accusation in front of the entire country. "It's a job interview." What kind of job interviews have you people been on where you get accused of being an alcoholic rapist?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooseberrymesa

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
They went to jail for years because of it. There's a difference between actually suffering and your reputation suffering.

And just a reminder that the president has done his fair share of condemning the innocent in a high profile rape case that he's never apologized for, in fact he said "they were no angels" when asked about their exoneration and to which not one single Republican has ever uttered one fucking word about.

Trump accuses people of false shit every damn day if you bother to read his tweets. I'm not a fan of false or unprovable accusations being used against people but we can't just take one example and claim it's just happening on one side.

You want a list of all the things Donald Trump has falsely accused Dems of in just the last month?
Why is it that the people who complain about Trump the most keep using him as their moral compass?

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und
Sep 2019
Idaho
I won, you lost! Personal attack always means loser!:)
In other words you are running from my previous post.

Reagan didn't covertly support Solidarity in Czechoslovakia?
Did not give Afghanistan fighters Stingers?
Did not put sanctions on the Soviets gas line to Europe
Did not give Saudis weapons in exchange for tripling oil output and crashing the price of oil to dry up Soviet oil income?
Guess the history books made all that up huh.

:)