Just one President's sleepless night

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
The guy was really busy last night. And I left out a few more normal (remember, all things are relative) tweets about his schedule and such.

This is what he does with his time?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
More
Wacky Congresswoman Wilson is the gift that keeps on giving for the Republican Party, a disaster for Dems. You watch her in action & vote R!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago
More
Crooked Hillary Clinton spent hundreds of millions of dollars more on Presidential Election than I did. Facebook was on her side, not mine!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
More
It is finally sinking through. 46% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE MAJOR NATIONAL NEWS ORGS FABRICATE STORIES ABOUT ME. FAKE NEWS, even worse! Lost cred.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago
More
Keep hearing about "tiny" amount of money spent on Facebook ads. What about the billions of dollars of Fake News on CNN, ABC, NBC & CBS?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago
More
Officials behind the now discredited "Dossier" plead the Fifth. Justice Department and/or FBI should immediately release who paid for it.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago
More
I agree getting Tax Cuts approved is important (we will also get HealthCare), but perhaps no Administration has done more in its first.....
More
...9 months than this Administration. Over 50 Legislation approvals, massive regulation cuts, energy freedom, pipelines, border security....
More
...2nd Amendment, Strong Military, ISIS, historic VA improvement, Supreme Court Justice, Record Stock Market, lowest unemployment in 17 yrs!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More
Just out, but lightly reported: "Fewest jobless claims since 1973 show firm U.S. Job Market" Lowest since March 1973. @bpolitics

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Which one is a concern and why?

Your img is correct though, trump commenting on tax rate changes and job numbers is "bullying" while open calls for assassination are just good humoured jokes.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The man actually tweeted all of that? Getting worse than I thought. I use the word man lightly.

Watching 5 Presidents come together to raise money for Hurricane victims. One in his 90’s with brain cancer,another in a wheel chair must have really upset him,not being invited.

Nov 2013
None of your business
The man actually tweeted all of that? Getting worse than I thought. I use the word man lightly.

Watching 5 Presidents come together to raise money for Hurricane victims. One in his 90’s with brain cancer,another in a wheel chair must have really upset him,not being invited.
Why? they were working. that's what that fundraiser was all about,,, working.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset

Your img is correct though, trump commenting on tax rate changes and job numbers is "bullying" while open calls for assassination are just good humoured jokes.
Far from being discredited, the FBI has confirmed large parts of the dossier.

Feb 2007
In my mind

I think the pattern of e-raging and promotion of clear distortion of facts a long with an obsession with petty vendettas by the president on social.media should be concern for all Americans, if not folks all.over the world