Kamala Harris eats a pork chop on a stick while in Iowa; panders to Muslim voters

Jan 2016
Colorado
Actually, I was!! I visited our local butcher and had smoked pork chops on the grill last night smothered in BBQ sauce that I made. It was awesome!!
Oh, man. Stop it! Just stop it, PLEASE! You're TORTURING me!!

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Oh, man. Stop it! Just stop it, PLEASE! You're TORTURING me!!
Give it some time Professor :) When your digestive system finally wakes up and starts to function, you still are going to have to take it easy with meat. I wouldn't eat a whole pork chop when you get to that point...a couple of bites combined with fiber. :)

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
Give it some time Professor :) When your digestive system finally wakes up and starts to function, you still are going to have to take it easy with meat. I wouldn't eat a whole pork chop when you get to that point...a couple of bites combined with fiber. :)
I'm thinking a pork chop dinner with a nice thick juicy pork chop, a big pile of mashed potatoes with gravy, and maybe some creamed spinach on the side. And maybe some garlic toast.

Last night, I DREAMED about a bleu cheese burger with lots of dill pickles, on a nice onion bun. I think there were some onion rings on the side of that burger, if I am recalling my dream correctly.

:cool:

Reactions: HCProf
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Cannibals don't call it "long pig" for nothing.
During surgery, any small bleeds from veins/capillaries into the operative field are cauterised with an electric probe on the fly, and the OR fills with the aroma of roast pork. After seven prostatectomies in a morning shift, you're ravenous!

May 2019
The Wine Country
Maybe a thick-cut chop stuffed with cornbread dressing and smothered in sausage gravy.

Maybe some mac'n'cheese and some okra & tomatoes.

And a nice slice of yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Delicious and healthy!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Maybe a thick-cut chop stuffed with cornbread dressing and smothered in sausage gravy.

Maybe some mac'n'cheese and some okra & tomatoes.

And a nice slice of yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Delicious and healthy!

You posters in this thread are being cruel and sadistic. Cornbread dressing. Sausage gravy. I'm about to faint.