Kamala Harris eats a pork chop on a stick while in Iowa; panders to Muslim voters

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Oh, man. Stop it! Just stop it, PLEASE! You're TORTURING me!!
Give it some time Professor :) When your digestive system finally wakes up and starts to function, you still are going to have to take it easy with meat. I wouldn't eat a whole pork chop when you get to that point...a couple of bites combined with fiber. :)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Give it some time Professor :) When your digestive system finally wakes up and starts to function, you still are going to have to take it easy with meat. I wouldn't eat a whole pork chop when you get to that point...a couple of bites combined with fiber. :)
I'm thinking a pork chop dinner with a nice thick juicy pork chop, a big pile of mashed potatoes with gravy, and maybe some creamed spinach on the side. And maybe some garlic toast.

Last night, I DREAMED about a bleu cheese burger with lots of dill pickles, on a nice onion bun. I think there were some onion rings on the side of that burger, if I am recalling my dream correctly.

:cool:

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Cannibals don't call it "long pig" for nothing.
During surgery, any small bleeds from veins/capillaries into the operative field are cauterised with an electric probe on the fly, and the OR fills with the aroma of roast pork. After seven prostatectomies in a morning shift, you're ravenous!

May 2019
The Wine Country
Maybe a thick-cut chop stuffed with cornbread dressing and smothered in sausage gravy.

Maybe some mac'n'cheese and some okra & tomatoes.

And a nice slice of yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Delicious and healthy!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Maybe a thick-cut chop stuffed with cornbread dressing and smothered in sausage gravy.

Maybe some mac'n'cheese and some okra & tomatoes.

And a nice slice of yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Delicious and healthy!

You posters in this thread are being cruel and sadistic. Cornbread dressing. Sausage gravy. I'm about to faint.