Kamala Harris, Pistol Packing Mama

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Good for she but not for thee.The hypocrisy on the left never ends.

California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris said she owns a gun for “personal safety” Thursday, adding she wants to protect the second amendment after leading efforts to ban assault weapons.
“I am a gun owner, and I own a gun for probably the reason a lot of people do — for personal safety,” Harris told reporters after attending a party with supporters in Des Moines, Iowa, according to Business Insider. “I was a career prosecutor.”

You’re likely reading into that correctly. She packs for personal safety, she says. Because she had a job that demands such a thing. People like her — powerful people — have exerted their power in pursuit of truth and justice so they OF COURSE need firearms to protect themselves.

But you people? What have you possibly done in life — certainly not become a lawyer and prosecuted bad people — to warrant the perks of gun ownership?

But there’s an even deeper message here, and she’s sending it out not to “average” people she might sway to vote for her. No, the more subliminal message is going straight out to the powerful people behind the progressive regime that tends to give Kamala Harris and politicians like her money to stay in the game.

And that message is this: we get the guns, we get the power.

Kamala Harris Doesn't Hate Guns, She Carries One: She Just Doesn't Want You To Have One

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Leftist with guns is NEVER a good thing.

Geez .....

Recount history, recently or afar .....

May 2012
By the wall
She is going middle (which I never expected) obviously to pick up the slack from Biden who will never run.

She is courting those voters and politically it's a great move by her even if it is blatantly obvious.

The question is though if the left will follow her or the AOC radical crowd.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Good for she but not for thee.The hypocrisy on the left never ends.

California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris said she owns a gun for “personal safety” Thursday, adding she wants to protect the second amendment after leading efforts to ban assault weapons.

“I am a gun owner, and I own a gun for probably the reason a lot of people do — for personal safety,” Harris told reporters after attending a party with supporters in Des Moines, Iowa, according to Business Insider. “I was a career prosecutor.”

You’re likely reading into that correctly. She packs for personal safety, she says. Because she had a job that demands such a thing. People like her — powerful people — have exerted their power in pursuit of truth and justice so they OF COURSE need firearms to protect themselves.
But you people? What have you possibly done in life — certainly not become a lawyer and prosecuted bad people — to warrant the perks of gun ownership?
But there’s an even deeper message here, and she’s sending it out not to “average” people she might sway to vote for her. No, the more subliminal message is going straight out to the powerful people behind the progressive regime that tends to give Kamala Harris and politicians like her money to stay in the game.
And that message is this: we get the guns, we get the power.

Kamala Harris Doesn't Hate Guns, She Carries One: She Just Doesn't Want You To Have One

Not seeing the hypocrisy here. Reads like a carefully crafted political campaign statement. Trying to squeeze out the most votes....(it's what rascal candidates do).

Her next challenge is going to be explicitly defining what constitutes "an assault weapon". Which is where many/most politicians often fumble badly.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Kamala Harris Doesn’t Hate Guns, She Carries One: She Just Doesn’t Want You To Have One

THE most dishonest headline ^ I've seen in quite some time. The majority of Adam Lanza's carnage was done with a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S .223-caliber semiautomatic rifle. Harris owns a handgun. I own a handgun. I have no problem with handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles and neither does she. So suggesting that because she wants to control assault-style weapons - THE weapon of choice for mass murderers means she doesn't want you to own a gun is intellectually dishonest and frankly downright punkish.

I happen to like Erik Erickson. He's smart enough to know Trump is a rube and horrible for conservatism. But he should have known better than this.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Kamala Harris Doesn’t Hate Guns, She Carries One: She Just Doesn’t Want You To Have One

THE most dishonest headline ^ I've seen in quite some time. The majority of Adam Lanza's carnage was done with a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S .223-caliber semiautomatic rifle. Harris owns a handgun. I own a handgun. I have no problem with handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles and neither does she. So suggesting that because she wants to control assault-style weapons - THE weapon of choice for mass murderers means she doesn't want you to own a gun is intellectually dishonest and frankly downright punkish.

I happen to like Erik Erickson. He's smart enough to know Trump is a rube and horrible for conservatism. But he should have known better than this.

Most murders are committed with handguns....

Lol@ you owning a gumn

Reactions: johnflesh
May 2016
california
Government owned guns aren't the same as citizen owned guns, one is necessary and the other one is a threat.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Government owned guns aren't the same as citizen owned guns, one is necessary and the other one is a threat.
Interesting distinction.

Believe it is in direct contradiction with what the forefathers may have had in mind.