Kamala Harris, Pistol Packing Mama

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
She is a sociopath and the last person who should have a gun

She has a concealed carry permit, try and get that if you are an average Californian. The ruling class is in their own class, and you aren't one of them. Same with single payer, they will exempt themselves as they play backers of that scheme for a fool.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
She has a concealed carry permit, try and get that if you are an average Californian. The ruling class is in their own class, and you aren't one of them. Same with single payer, they will exempt themselves as they play backers of that scheme for a fool.

My bigger issue is how does someone who FOUGHT to keep INNOCENT people in prison gets any support.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Boise specifically said "mass murders".
Huh? What would be particularily amusing about BoiseBo owning a firearm (gumn in your parlance)?"

Which are a fraction of murders so if you actually cared about gun violence why not start with the larger problem.

None of your business.

Its funny watching liberals only caring about shootings when the shooter is white.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No

Already have, to you in the past. Your short term memory problems are not my concern.

Hell I started a thread on it.
Oh dear me, I did not realize I was expected to memorize every detail in every post that I have ever read here over the past 8 fucking years.
Mea Culpa, please forgive me. :cool: