Kamala Harris puts Trump and his cabinet ‘on notice’

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
All of the Democrats running for the 2020 nomination have been talking tough about President Trump, but Kamala Harris took the warnings to another level

I’m sure they’re terrified.

Harris needs to stuff a sock in it.
You are right. They are terrified. And they should be. Trump's best hope is to die before he gets out of office and at his age, that's possible, with or without being re-elected. Once he leaves office, either in 2020 or 2024, he's so fucked.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Harris should be put on notice that California's other Senator endorsed Biden over her.
She's still polling high enough to be a threat... particularly if Trump's Biden/Ukraine fake news works on Biden.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You are right. They are terrified. And they should be. Trump's best hope is to die before he gets out of office and at his age, that's possible, with or without being re-elected. Once he leaves office, either in 2020 or 2024, he's so fucked.
A win/win

Jan 2012
SoCal
She's still polling high enough to be a threat... particularly if Trump's Biden/Ukraine fake news works on Biden.
She is as charismatic as a tree stump. Biden is too old and out of touch and Sanders is not out of touch but clearly most people will fear his age and now heart concerns. I'd say it is up to Warren at this point or I would not doubt Clinton jumping back in using the weakness of the field as her rationale.

Harris is the Democratic "Ted Cruz" if that makes sense to you. I could agree with everything Cruz says and still acknowledge that there is something about the guy that is not charismatic enough to win the presidency.

Reactions: OlGuy

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
She is as charismatic as a tree stump. Biden is too old and out of touch and Sanders is not out of touch but clearly most people will fear his age and now heart concerns. I'd say it is up to Warren at this point or I would not doubt Clinton jumping back in using the weakness of the field as her rationale.

Harris is the Democratic "Ted Cruz" if that makes sense to you. I could agree with everything Cruz says and still acknowledge that there is something about the guy that is not charismatic enough to win the presidency.
Harris couldn't beat Reagan. But she could beat Trump.

Reactions: OldGaffer
May 2016
california
You get a bit of AOC when you get Harris, too radical for the Democrats of today, but probably not for too much longer.