Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not derailing your thread. Simply pointing out that I highly doubt you would ever vote for her, so why do you care? It's not like threads like this are going to change anybody's minds who might vote for her including me.

No politician is perfect. Whatever she did before she ran for elected could not possibly be any worse than what is going on currently under the Trump Party.
Because she's a candidate for president. Why are liberals so triggered by criticism of one of theirs? Here's an idea, if you don't like a thread then don't post in it. Stop acting like legitimate criticism of a presidential candidate is a non issue.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
What a valuable contribution to the thread.

Always good to have a role model around, who shows the forum members what behavior is expected from them, and what can be slipped by the "personal insult" threshold.
LMAO!!!! Your sum contribution to this thread has been blind denial. It's like you want to defend Harris but can't actually do it. So you'll simply demand that no one talk about her. Go read up some and get back to us when you can discuss the topic intelligently. Until then, stop blindly defending someone just because they put a D after their name.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Judge-rips-Harris-office-for-hiding-problems-3263797.php

San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris' office violated defendants' rights by hiding damaging information about a police drug lab technician and was indifferent to demands that it account for its failings, a judge declared Thursday.

Superior Court Judge Anne-Christine Massullo stopped short of granting a request by more than 40 drug defendants that their cases be dismissed because of prosecutorial misconduct, saying that decision must be left up to the judges hearing their cases.

But in a scathing ruling, the judge concluded that prosecutors had failed to fulfill their constitutional duty to tell defense attorneys about problems surrounding Deborah Madden, the now-retired technician at the heart of the cocaine-skimming scandal that led police to shut down the drug analysis section of their crime lab.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
You cared enough to try to derail my thread with your trolling garbage.

Why wont you people look at her objectively? Read the article and tell me you are cool with her actions as a prosecutor.
I'm not saying she is a winning candidate, it's very early to pick a winner with more than a year away from the election. If I end up agreeing with you, which I doubt, I will cross her off my list, otherwise I might support her. Right now she isn't the one I would choose, but we will see.

Jun 2014
United States
Please read the article. You folks will do anything to avoid discussing her.

I am actually interested in @Ian Jeffrey ’s view. And if there are any other lawyers here for thier take as well.

Some of her actions to me are indefensible, and you folks are skipping over them with appeals to authority fallacies instead of discussing the topic.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but that's not because right-wing partisans have denounced her. Right-wing partisans will denounce each and every potential Democratic candidate. That goes without saying.

I'll certainly vote for her over Donald Trump or any other candidate that the GOP might bring forward, in the event that she does win the primary election. That's about all I have to say regarding Kamala Harris at the moment.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Because she's a candidate for president. Why are liberals so triggered by criticism of one of theirs? Here's an idea, if you don't like a thread then don't post in it. Stop acting like legitimate criticism of a presidential candidate is a non issue.
LOL - Not triggered by it at all.

It's just silly to think that the people who start all the anti-D's threads have really any interest in them at all.

They do it, I suspect because they are so afraid of their Dear Leader losing the next election.

And it's not like they are going to change anyone's mind who is voting for anyone other than Trump.

Anything they come up with, Trump has done it worse 10 times over.