Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’

Jun 2014
United States
LOL - Not triggered by it at all.

It's just silly to think that the people who start all the anti-D's threads have really any interest in them at all.

They do it, I suspect because they are so afraid of their Dear Leader losing the next election.

And it's not like they are going to change anyone's mind who is voting for anyone other than Trump.

Anything they come up with, Trump has done it worse 10 times over.

I do find it cute though, when right-wingers take it upon themselves to teach Democrats each and every aspect of how their candidates aren't left-wing enough to win.

Jan 2019
USA

It's just silly to think that the people who start all the anti-D's threads have really any interest in them at all.

They do it, I suspect because they are so afraid of their Dear Leader losing the next election.

And it's not like they are going to change anyone's mind who is voting for anyone other than Trump.

So the moderates can see the truth, we already know Democrats don't care.

Oct 2013
USA
Because she's a candidate for president. Why are liberals so triggered by criticism of one of theirs? Here's an idea, if you don't like a thread then don't post in it. Stop acting like legitimate criticism of a presidential candidate is a non issue.
She will do fine. I'd be more concerned if Kamala attack dead people and their children.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I'm not saying she is a winning candidate, it's very early to pick a winner with more than a year away from the election. If I end up agreeing with you, which I doubt, I will cross her off my list, otherwise I might support her. Right now she isn't the one I would choose, but we will see.

Thread has nothing to do with her as a candidate but about time as a prosecutor, read the article and tell me if you think shes a good person. I am a big prison reform guy and so are many liberals which is why it boggles the mind shes even considered.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Since you are just going to sit here and derail my thread, perhaps you should go be hysterical elsewhere, but dont dare start a trump thread because you wouldnt vote for him.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
She will do fine. I'd be more concerned if Kamala attack dead people and their children.

So a guy who has me on ignore knows what this thread is about? Apparently not given the derailment about trump.

Theres an article I wanted to discuss, why cant you people address it?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
People don't give a shit.

Yeah thats sad, innocent people were put in prison by this sociopath and she fought to keep them there and you people not only don’t give a shit, you won’t even comment on it.

So much derailing, you gave enough of a shit to do that. ;)