Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
LOL - Not triggered by it at all.

It's just silly to think that the people who start all the anti-D's threads have really any interest in them at all.

They do it, I suspect because they are so afraid of their Dear Leader losing the next election.

And it's not like they are going to change anyone's mind who is voting for anyone other than Trump.

Anything they come up with, Trump has done it worse 10 times over.
By that logic, leftists shouldn't start threads about Trump.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Thread has nothing to do with her as a candidate but about time as a prosecutor, read the article and tell me if you think shes a good person. I am a big prison reform guy and so are many liberals which is why it boggles the mind shes even considered.
Yes

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You asked me a question and I answered it. Go pound sand!
You do know his is a debate foum right? You haven’t commented on the article once. Why is having a civil conversation with you people near impossible?

Do you have anything to say about the article?

Its amazing how much derailing you guys do.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Well its become clear certain leftist on this forum are not here to discuss but to berate and derail. It is also clear that a sociopath can fight to keep innocent people in prison and still be a “good person” as lomg as she has a “d” next to her name.

I posted a new york times piece. I asked for input and opinion on it, and not a single left winger here will even acknowledge the article.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
You do know his is a debate foum right? You haven’t commented on the article once. Why is having a civil conversation with you people near impossible?

Do you have anything to say about the article?

Its amazing how much derailing you guys do.
It could be because you are difficult to talk to that no one wants to deal with you. Your smart ass attitude and always claiming to be a victim is tiring.

I think Kamala Harris is a potentially good presidential candidate. I know where you stand on her, god knows you've mentioned it enough times. We all have skeletons in the closet so I'm not worried about hers. Depending on her platform and how she does during the next year will determine if she gets my vote. She is progressive enough for me. So far, it's anyone but Trump for me.

Reactions: NightSwimmer

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It could be because you are difficult to talk to that no one wants to deal with you. Your smart ass attitude and always claiming to be a victim is tiring.

My “smart ass attitude” just how should I respond to your nastiness? Am I not polite enough in response to your fight picking? The hubris you folks have lol

I have been nothing civil towards you here. You dont remember but you came at me first. Ive always treated people as they treat me. Thats not being a victim, cause I am not. Thats a fact. You are butthurt because i gave you back what you gave and mocked you for it. You couldnt victimize me if you tried. You are impotent at best, even with that gun of yours you threatened me with.

You and your little group of jackwagons decided to claim I state I am a victim, thats a lie., fuck guy, im the furthest thing from one. You threatened me, so I gave you an address, you then made sure I knew you were armed, why is that? Cause I called your bluff? Cause your mouth wrote a check you were not willing to cash. Yup, i got your number.

Oh and the 6 clowns that “dont want to deal with me” i wish would keep that promise. Your incessant timid trolling is tiresome.

I think Kamala Harris is a potentially good presidential candidate. I know where you stand on her, god knows you've mentioned it enough times. We all have skeletons in the closet so I'm not worried about hers. Depending on her platform and how she does during the next year will determine if she gets my vote. She is progressive enough for me. So far, it's anyone but Trump for me.
Still nothing on the article I see. Why cant you address the article, not me, not if you'd vote for her, but her time as a prosecutor and the specifics of he article?

Last edited:
May 2007
Houston, Texas
My “smart ass attitude” just how should I respond to your nastiness? Am I not polite enough in response to your fight picking? The hubris you folks have lol

I have been nothing civil towards you here. You dont remember but you came at me first. Ive always treated people as they treat me. Thats not being a victim, cause I am not. Thats a fact. You are butthurt because i gave you back what you gave and mocked you for it. You couldnt victimize me if you tried. You are impotent at best, even with that gun of yours you threatened me with.

You and your little group of jackwagons decided to claim I state I am a victim, thats a lie., fuck guy, im the furthest thing from one. You threatened me, so I gave you an address, you then made sure I knew you were armed, why is that? Cause I called your bluff? Cause your mouth wrote a check you were not willing to cash. Yup, i got your number.

Oh and the 6 clowns that “dont want to deal with me” i wish would keep that promise. Your incessant timid trolling is tiresome.

Still nothing on the article I see. Why cant you address the article, not me, not if you'd vote for her, but her time as a prosecutor and the specifics of he article?
Get it all out; you'll feel better. Now, in spite of your fucking lies, I still like you.

Do you want an example of your bullshit? You constantly mention my being armed as a threat. I have told you, on more than on occasion, that I don't fly and I only drive. I cannot enter New York with a concealed firearm which I do not travel without. Instead of listening you will continue to lie your ass off and claim you were threatened.

This is one place your action shows you to be a deceitful person.

I imagine there are more than six people here that don't want to have anything to do with you, all because you don't know how to act.

Go away, I've had enough of your shit for one day!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Get it all out; you'll feel better. Now, in spite of your fucking lies, I still like you.

Do you want an example of your bullshit? You constantly mention my being armed as a threat. I have told you, on more than on occasion, that I don't fly and I only drive. I cannot enter New York with a concealed firearm which I do not travel without. Instead of listening you will continue to lie your ass off and claim you were threatened.

This is one place your action shows you to be a deceitful person.

I imagine there are more than six people here that don't want to have anything to do with you, all because you don't know how to act.

Go away, I've had enough of your shit for one day!

Just one simple question, why did you feel the need to tell me you were armed after I called your bluff on threatening me?

You cant change it, some silly excuse about being afraid to fly doesnt cut it.

Tell you what, watch this, lets end it, lets call a truce, lets agree to treat each other civilly, lets forget the past and let bygones be bygones, no conditions. Deal?