Kamala Harris

Oct 2013
USA
Did you see her today on Morning Joe? I was VERY impressed with her grasp of the issues, her intellect, and her sense of humor :)

America held 'hostage': Kamala Harris, eyeing 2020, slams Trump over the shutdown
She has a lot going for her and her humor doesn't hurt her at all. The side of her I also like is she can slice the legs off of anyone's stand and make them look stupid with facts and without apology. Very smart lady who I have been supporting for a while now because she has the tools.

As an aside: I was going to PM you but now that I have you here: Do you watch Masked Singer? If not this is what you missed and you will never believe who she is:

May 2013
Boise, ID
She has a lot going for her and her humor doesn't hurt her at all. The side of her I also like is she can slice the legs off of anyone's stand and make them look stupid with facts and without apology. Very smart lady who I have been supporting for a while now because she has the tools.

As an aside: I was going to PM you but now that I have you here: Do you watch Masked Singer? If not this is what you missed and you will never believe who she is:

Gladys Knight? I hadn't even heard of this show - will set a timer, thanks!

Who Is the Bee on 'The Masked Singer' - The Bee 'Masked Singer' Guesses, Spoilers, and Fan Theories

Oct 2013
USA
It is GLADYS! I could not frigging believe it. She gave clues like the word "Empress" which I didn't connect with her title of Empress of Soul. She said she wanted a new generation to hear her music and oh boy did she accomplish that! She also said she got into the business in the 1950's which still didn't connect. She doesn't sing like she was even born in that era. She is in her mid-70's and sings like that?

I was looking up the video and found out twitter world was sure it was her so I had to go back and listen and IT IS HER! I don't know when they will show her again as they are just presenting all the contestants at this time I think. I could be wrong and maybe we'll see her sooner.

May 2013
Boise, ID
It is GLADYS! I could not frigging believe it. She gave clues like the word "Empress" which I didn't connect with her title of Empress of Soul. She said she wanted a new generation to hear her music and oh boy did she accomplish that! She also said she got into the business in the 1950's which still didn't connect. She doesn't sing like she was even born in that era. She is in her mid-70's and sings like that?

I was looking up the video and found out twitter world was sure it was her so I had to go back and listen and IT IS HER! I don't know when they will show her again as they are just presenting all the contestants at this time I think. I could be wrong and maybe we'll see her sooner.
Yeah, I listed to it after looking at my previous link. Tone wise - yep. She simply dialed the soul back from a ten to a five :)

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
I just worry that if too many enter the race someone who will be less likely willing to get down and dirty will lose because they are overridden by someone loud or yelling. Imagine if there are 18 candidates up there and Bernie starts yelling? How do the other 17 get attention? lol There is a risk that at least some voters do want somebody that can get in the gutter with Trump. Its why Avenatti had such a following early on, he played the gutter game.
The "gutter" will not get my vote. I have had the "gutter" up to my eyeballs the last 2 years. I think Ian may be correct. The clowns have already surfaced in the HoR. If this continues into 2020...it will be a clown car of fools.