Kanye-Trump WH Meeting Proves Kim Needs An Intervention

Jan 2016
WI
CELEBRITY HOSTESS DING DONGS WRAPPED IN TIN FOIL ... are stars in Hollywood, TV using news and politics for free advertising for their show or movie?

Kanye-Trump WH Meeting Proves Kim Needs An Intervention and Needs rescued (full transcript)

Kanye: "welfare is the reason why a lot of black people end up Democrat" ......... literally no one says that !

Kanye: "we got rid of the mental health institutes in the 80s and the 90s and the prison rates just shot up" .........
true, but America always jailed them

Kanye: "Adidas. When I went in, in 2015, we were a $14 billion company losing $2 billion a year. Now, we have $38 billion " ...... um, no
Adidas was not saved by your photo-op was popular 40 years ago, times change

Kanye: "so there’s theories that there’s infinite amounts of universe, and there’s alternate universe, ...so it’s very important, because in an alternate universe, I am him." .......... no, in an alternate universe people look to Hollywood for political, historical education.

Really Kanye ....... you got money. You got success. But please, leave the print news business to professional journalism, history scholars ..........

Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word
Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word

May 2012
By the wall
His first three statements are correct.

I have no fucking idea what he's talking about with the fourth one but I'll give him that since his history is on point.

Very intellectual man.

And Kim is getting fat.

Jan 2016
WI

I have no fucking idea what he's talking about with the fourth one but I'll give him that since his history is on point.

Very intellectual man.

And Kim is getting fat.

Kanye: "our murder rate is going down by 20 per cent every year. "

That is just plain WRONG.

(Celebrities are just plain uneducated, period)

Kanye: "I love Hillary, I love everyone"

(why, as Sec of State she turned Libya, Syria, and Ukraine into rubble:
she lies America into wars, hundreds of thousands dead, are you dense, bro?)

Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word

:(

Well, doh. Your Hollywood reality tv celebrity trump doesnt need an education.. says his own gut tells him all he needs to know.

Trump: "My gut tells me more than anyone's brain"

Fuck the Clintons and the Democrat Party shit show ...

CNN Commentators Call Kanye West “Token Negro” and Illiterate

"Could liberals be any more transparent that minorities are just political pawns to them – useful only as long as they vote Democrat? It’s on full display anytime a minority takes a remotely conservative opinion. Kanye West’s embrace of President Donald Trump provides a stark, shocking example."

Shock Video: CNN Gets Extremely Racist Against Kanye West... "Negro"

‘Mentally ill’, ‘illiterate’, ‘incel’: Liberals vent fury as Kanye West visits Trump in White House

https://www.rt.com/usa/441037-kanye-trump-reaction-mentally-ill/

HEY KANYE:

we peaceniks hate the Clintons, here's why:

DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Madonna, and Michael Moore don't care that Hillary, as Senator and Sec. of State,
and the Democrat Party - Obama slaughtered more innocent civillians than Bush!

The Democrat Party are more Nixonian, corrupted, Reaganesque, and evil w/ their CIA DEEP STATE
skull duggery - this is NOT the Party of JFK or MLK or FDR ... Democrat Party is EVIL w/ a capital E.

Hillary,Pelosi, Liz Warren ...a veritable snake pit. :(

Pres. Obama dropped over 20,000 bombs per year, for at least the last 4 years of his term.

Map shows where President Barack Obama
dropped his 20,000 bombs

The map that shows where Barack Obama dropped his 20,000 bombs

Jan 2016
WI

Very intellectual man. And Kim is getting fat.

Kim paid big $$$ for those butt and boob implants. She ain't gonna take them out!:)

Kanye is cool, but they both suck up to corrupt warmonger Hillary, so NO STREET CRED.

Kanye should try making a Black Metal disc like Super Model Amilee Bruuns Myrkur - HA HA HA

Amilee channels (steals) Loreena McKeniitt on her new disc, but all this Super Model is cut/paste one riff

uses a drum machine, a hoodie, and lyrics about murder to be a HIPSTER in Black Metal - ooh Satan yikes!

POSER :kiss::rolleyes:

Hipster Black Metal - Myrkur the "future" of Black Metal

The Origins of Thrash

"Kreator is a German thrash metal band and one of the reasons for why World War II and the Holocaust took place. The band started off as a glam rock band and sang happy tunes about love, friendship and tolerance. Some of the tunes were later used in cartoon movies for children, especially the song with the guest singer Eva Braun, which was used in the Disney film "The Beauty and the Beast", turned out very successful. However, the band rapidly evolved into a violent thrash metal band after an unfortunate incident where the guitarist and singer of the band, Mille Petrozza, was mugged by a homosexual Jew who assaulted him with a gigantic dildo and took his ice-cream cone. Mille Petrozza became depressed because the ice-cream had been topped with sprinkles, something that he passionately loved."

edit

Mille "kreated" the term "thrash metal", which basically was the sound of metal being thrashed. This genre has never been imitated, except for the unsuccessful attempt in 2003 called St. Anger, released by the band Metallica.

Kreator's lyrics always reflected Petrozza's anti-semitism, and with all the hate he felt inside of him, he released 12 full-length albums after a month of hard work in the studio. The records were popular and influential and led to the development of the Nazi Party. Hitler always ended his speeches with a couple of lines from a Kreator song, and he frequently invited Petrozza to his house for a cup of tea.

A more well accepted speculation is that Mille came back to this world as a phantom and started a terrorist group with the still living members of Destruction and Sodom. The purpose of this new organization to to destroy all the leading powers of the world, hang Obama, kill all Jews, and put the great lord in power as emperor of the world.

Famous duel w/ Kerry King of Slayer

The best known conclusion is that Mille slew Satan 10 seconds after arriving in hell. However, death metal musician, renowned Satanist, and Nazi-hunter Glen Benton vowed revenge on Mille for killing his king. When Mille emerged from the gates of hell, Glen Benton with knife in hand pounced at him with intent of stabbing him in the face. Mille dodged this attack with a prompt step to the side causing Glen to land on his own knife. Three other musicians went on a manhunt for him after learning of this incident. The three men are Trey Azagthoth, Dead, and Kerry King. Dead, who was the only one of the group who didn't play guitar, thought it would be just easier to kill himself. Mille was challenged by Kerry and Trey to two consecutive Guitar Duels in which the loser would die. First up was Kerry, who Mille beat in 20 seconds (as would anyone).

Kreator

Last edited: