Kanye West Claims Democrats Have Brainwashed Black People

Oct 2013
Sweden
I think there is some truth to that claim.
I think Kanye is mentally ill AND he has a very low opinion of black people as he seems to think they can be brainwashed so easily! Doesnt he think blacks are smart enough to make their own decisions? You think a pregnant woman was going to have the baby but she suddently decided to abort due to something in the democratic platform?! LMAO, insanity at its best.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I think Kanye is mentally ill AND he has a very low opinion of black people as he seems to think they can be brainwashed so easily! Doesnt he think blacks are smart enough to make their own decisions? You think a pregnant woman was going to have the baby but she suddently decided to abort due to something in the democratic platform?! LMAO, insanity at its best.
I don't think Kanye feels he's famous enough anymore. He's making gospel music too.

His wife is getting involved in criminal justice causes. He ought to find something he cares about (besides Trump) and pursue it, or he will make himself the next Vanilla Ice.

Reactions: Kontrary
Sep 2012
SoCal
I don't think Kanye feels he's famous enough anymore. He's making gospel music too.

His wife is getting involved in criminal justice causes. He ought to find something he cares about (besides Trump) and pursue it, or he will make himself the next Vanilla Ice.
He' an idiot with no talent. He's only visible now because he married a KarTrashian ... all of them are "famous" for being INfamous, and rich for putting their idiocy on display.

Jun 2014
United States
He' an idiot with no talent. He's only visible now because he married a KarTrashian ... all of them are "famous" for being INfamous, and rich for putting their idiocy on display.

Have to admit though, not every idiot becomes rich and famous. ;)

• Love
Reactions: BigBob