Kathy Griffin burns President Trump by noting he doesn’t have an Emmy or ‘hit’ film

Mar 2019
On a drive-by

Kathy Griffin

@kathygriffin

Hey #EmmylessDonald. The Emmys were not horrendous for me! Have I mentioned I have a hit feature film??? http://apple.co/2yrdahl

2:58 PM - Aug 13, 2019

OK, I get that she’s promoting her hit feature film, “Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story.” But if you go to boxofficemojo.com, you see that her hit feature film, which opened July 31 at a whopping 648 theaters, has so far grossed $208,907.

Is Trump supposed to be hurt by this?

Perfect display of desperation for attention

Jul 2014
midwest

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

Hey #EmmylessDonald. The Emmys were not horrendous for me! Have I mentioned I have a hit feature film??? http://apple.co/2yrdahl

2:58 PM - Aug 13, 2019

OK, I get that she’s promoting her hit feature film, “Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story.” But if you go to boxofficemojo.com, you see that her hit feature film, which opened July 31 at a whopping 648 theaters, has so far grossed $208,907.

Is Trump supposed to be hurt by this?

Perfect display of desperation for attention

Desperation for attention?

Well...yeah OF COURSE!

That's what "D LIST" celebs do.

(And I'm being generous with the "D" rating...)

Dec 2018
Florida
What has she been

Well...yeah OF COURSE!

Well...yeah OF COURSE!

What has she been in recently that is even remotely relevant? Idk. I don’t really watch movies anymore.

Jul 2014
midwest
What has she been

What has she been in recently that is even remotely relevant? Idk. I don’t really watch movies anymore.
She's far more famous for holding the fake severed head than anything else she's ever done.

She's still trying to live on that 15 minutes of fame...

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
She's far more famous for holding the fake severed head than anything else she's ever done.

She's still trying to live on that 15 minutes of fame...

She definitely isn't funny or talented, so I suppose she had to find someway to get noticed

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I guess its okay for Trump to "joke around" and do his "locker room talk" and whatever.... but for a comedian to do that... no no! That's bad.

Man that Trump supporters are delicate.

/here's a tissue

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
I guess its okay for Trump to "joke around" and do his "locker room talk" and whatever.... but for a comedian to do that... no no! That's bad.

Man that Trump supporters are delicate.

/here's a tissue
LOL. She is free to say what she wants. In fact, she can say something like "haha I have a hit winning show and Emmys" to the "President of the United States."

We've all seen Trump on television and know what a train wreck that is.

But let's see her win an election.