Kathy Griffin is concerned for her safety following the fake Donald Trump massacre video that went viral.

Mar 2019
Texas
“The same groups that came after me two and a half years ago will be reinvigorated,” Griffin said on Tuesday’s The Wendy Williams Show. “Frankly, we don’t know how people take that video. It’s really, really violent. People’s heads get blown off.”

The clip was a parody of a scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service. Trump’s face was superimposed into the video, and it depicted him murdering his political enemies, including Griffin.

Kathy Griffin fears backlash after fake Trump shooting video: 'I have been in contact with the FBI'

Boo fucking hoo.

Poor little untalented Kathy is playing the victim once again.

Karma is a bitch.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She needs to be locked up in a mental facility.

She would be safe there as would all Americans from her nontalent BS.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
“The same groups that came after me two and a half years ago will be reinvigorated,” Griffin said on Tuesday’s The Wendy Williams Show. “Frankly, we don’t know how people take that video. It’s really, really violent. People’s heads get blown off.”

The clip was a parody of a scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service. Trump’s face was superimposed into the video, and it depicted him murdering his political enemies, including Griffin.

Kathy Griffin fears backlash after fake Trump shooting video: 'I have been in contact with the FBI'

Boo fucking hoo.

Poor little untalented Kathy is playing the victim once again.

Karma is a bitch.
So you would be okay with a deplorable killing Kathy Griffin?

Is that the karma that is a bitch?