Katy Perry is Jonbenet Ramsey

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
The Internet is abuzz with conspiracy theories claiming that JonBonet Ramsey's unsolved 1996 murder was all a ruse.

In a resurfaced YouTube video from December 2014, a man named Dave Johnson claims that Ramsey is not dead but is in fact pop star Katy Perry. Johnson, who does not show his face in the video, claims the family kept this secret so that Perry could rise to fame.

Johnson even compares the singer's parents, pastors Keith Hudson and Mary Perry, to the Ramseys. This all despite the fact that Patsy Ramsey died in June 2006 of ovarian cancer. John Ramsey was remarried in 2011 to fashion designer Jan Rousseaux.

Katy Perry Is Thought to Be JonBenet Ramsey in Outrageous Conspiracy Theories

This is almost as funny as David Icke's Reptoid Hypothesis.

Jan 2014
California
The Internet is abuzz with conspiracy theories claiming that JonBonet Ramsey's unsolved 1996 murder was all a ruse.

In a resurfaced YouTube video from December 2014, a man named Dave Johnson claims that Ramsey is not dead but is in fact pop star Katy Perry. Johnson, who does not show his face in the video, claims the family kept this secret so that Perry could rise to fame.

Johnson even compares the singer's parents, pastors Keith Hudson and Mary Perry, to the Ramseys. This all despite the fact that Patsy Ramsey died in June 2006 of ovarian cancer. John Ramsey was remarried in 2011 to fashion designer Jan Rousseaux.

Katy Perry Is Thought to Be JonBenet Ramsey in Outrageous Conspiracy Theories

This is almost as funny as David Icke's Reptoid Hypothesis.
Mr. J,

Icke's theories will be funny until your lizard overloads puts you in chains.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
< walks in... makes sure this thread is in "Conspiracy Theories"... checks to see if there's a "Stupid Conspiracy Theories" subgroup ... walks out...>

Jun 2014
United States

I was onboard until I read this. Everyone knows that Elvis is her real Dad.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
You're not paranoid if they really ARE coming to take you away.
Sure you are. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

I once read someone (on a now-long-defunct board) opine that the lack of evidence for a conspiracy was actually itself evidence there was a conspiracy.