Kentucky Derby "Winner" Disqualified - Trump Blames Political Correctness

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
LOL...

Okay. After 22 minutes studying the video replay of the first horse across the finish line, Maximum Security, drifting out and impeding another horse, three Kentucky Derby stewards unanimously agreed to DQ the horse which meant the winner would be Country House. Maximum Security had been given the odds of 9-2 to win the derby while Country House went off at 65-1.

The owners and trainers of Maximum Security are contemplating appeals to the stewards or possibly the racing commission. It's the first time the first horse across the finish line in the Derby has been DQ'd.

Donald Trump's take:

Political Correctness? Hilarious.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
A winner at the Kentucky Derby with 65-1 odds.

That's pretty spectacular.

(Hope no Country House bettors tore up their tickets after the initial results got posted....)

Reactions: boontito
Jul 2014
midwest

(Hope no Country House bettors tore up their tickets after the initial results got posted....)

First time ever a Kentucky Derby winner was disqualified.

Also, the longest odds ever for a winner.

Reactions: pragmatic

CtC

Mar 2019
California
LOL...

Okay. After 22 minutes studying the video replay of the first horse across the finish line, Maximum Security, drifting out and impeding another horse, three Kentucky Derby stewards unanimously agreed to DQ the horse which meant the winner would be Country House. Maximum Security had been given the odds of 9-2 to win the derby while Country House went off at 65-1.

The owners and trainers of Maximum Security are contemplating appeals to the stewards or possibly the racing commission. It's the first time the first horse across the finish line in the Derby has been DQ'd.

Donald Trump's take:

Political Correctness? Hilarious.
So? Lot's of folks think it was a big cheat. Since MY house got cheated,I agree. However,I kinda re-Couped my loss. Tacitus moved up to third and my "Show" ticket paid off.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious

I saw a clip where people were on the ground cuz they initially had torn them up. But I guess it wasn't that many.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
So? Lot's of folks think it was a big cheat. Since MY house got cheated,I agree. However,I kinda re-Couped my loss. Tacitus moved up to third and my "Show" ticket paid off.
A big cheat would be different than calling it political correctness for some reason.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Usually when people complain about political correctness they are complaining about someone applying impartial, ethical standards to come to an answer which is "correct".

You know. Using reason and rules and neutrality so you can get things right.

As opposed to just making shit up in your own mind and damn the consequences to other people.

Reactions: Hollywood

CtC

Mar 2019
California
A big cheat would be different than calling it political correctness for some reason.
Well, I don't. Just a big cheat. Never said Trump was right all the time. Except when I am being adorable.(hehe)