KHASHOGGI, US CITIZEN, WAPO REPORTER WAS KILLED & DISMEMBERED by SAUDI HIT TEAM flown in that day! We HAD INTEL??

Jul 2015
Florida
Cut his body up when he went to the Saudi consulate to get papers for his upcoming wedding. WTF is going on? Turkey says no tape exist that he WALKED OUT. We had the following details of SAUDI PRIVATE PLANES landing in Instanbul. When did we know this? I was listening to MSNBC when I woke up and it 'implied' WE KNEW something was going down. TRUMP'S RESPONSE to questions in the WH, had him looking very OBLIVIOUS 'I know nothing'. Watch (19 hours ago)...

Trump on Jamal Khashoggi's disappearance: 'I know nothing'

Fifteen Saudi agents had arrived on two charter flights last Tuesday, the day Mr. Khashoggi disappeared, the official said.
All 15 left just a few hours later, and Turkey has now identified the roles that most or all of them held in the Saudi government or security services,
the official said. One was an autopsy expert, presumably there to help dismember the body, the official said.

TRUMP GAVE THEM PERMISSION or IMPLIED PERMISSION or THEY FELT PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE TO KILL A US REPORTER? The Saudis gave TRUMP a sword. His son in law has bonded with the SAUDI PRINCE. WTH is going on? This is just bizarre.

Turkish Officials Say Khashoggi Was Killed on Order of Saudi Leadership

A still from security-camera footage that is thought to show the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi entering the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul last week.CreditCreditHurriyet, via Associated Press

By David D. Kirkpatrick and Carlotta Gall
  • Oct. 9, 2018

• ANKARA, Turkey — Top Turkish security officials have concluded that the Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on orders from the highest levels of the royal court, a senior official said Tuesday.

• The official described a quick and complex operation in which Mr. Khashoggi was killed within two hours of his arrival at the consulate by a team of Saudi agents, who dismembered his body with a bone saw they brought for the purpose. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” the official said.

• Saudi officials, including Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, have denied the allegations, insisting that Mr. Khashoggi left the consulate freely shortly after he arrived. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey has demanded that the Saudis provide evidence proving their claim.

• It remains unclear how the Turkish government determined that Mr. Khashoggi had been killed, but the conclusion that the Saudi royal court ordered it could increase the pressure on both sides of the dispute. It would make it more difficult for the two governments to come up with a face-saving story blaming Mr. Khashoggi’s disappearance on some third party, on rogue elements of the Saudi security forces, or on an accident during an interrogation that went wrong...

Turkish Officials Say Khashoggi Was Killed on Order of Saudi Leadership

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
Jared does owe the Saudi banks an awful lot of money. Maybe that goes toward the White House indifference
From the WAPO this AM. Did TRUMP let this man die???

Before Khashoggi’s disappearance, U.S. intelligence intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to capture him, according to a person familiar with the information. The Saudis wanted to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and lay hands on him there, this person said. It was not clear whether the Saudis intended to arrest and interrogate Khashoggi or to kill him, or if the United States warned Khashoggi that he was a target, this person said.

Saudis are said to have lain in wait for Jamal Khashoggi

FROM THE GUARDIAN. CONSULATE staff told to go home.

Khashoggi case: CCTV disappears from Saudi consulate in Turkey
Security footage removed and Turkish staff told to go home on day missing journalist visits

Martin Chulov in Istanbul
Wed 10 Oct 2018 01.34 EDTFirst published on Tue 9 Oct 2018 13.48 EDT

A still image from CCTV claims to show Jamal Khashoggi arriving at Saudi Arabia’s consulate in Istanbul. Photograph: Reuters TV

Security camera footage was removed from the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and Turkish staff were abruptly told to take a holiday on the day the dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappeared while inside the building, Turkish authorities have claimed.

A week after Khashoggi vanished in the heart of Turkey’s biggest city, details of the investigation into his disappearance continued to point towards Riyadh having ordered Khashoggi’s seizure.

Last edited:
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
One has to wonder if intel didnt say anything to Trump? There has been some hard feelings there so I wonder if they have been sitting on this waiting for confirmation or something? Its things like this where people start to mistrust the intel orgs, similar to what happened when they assured everyone there were WMDs in Iraq.

Jul 2015
Florida
One has to wonder if intel didnt say anything to Trump? There has been some hard feelings there so I wonder if they have been sitting on this waiting for confirmation or something? Its things like this where people start to mistrust the intel orgs, similar to what happened when they assured everyone there were WMDs in Iraq.
That would be GROSS NEGLIGENCE. That would have to appear in ANY OTHER PRESIDENT'S PDB. Now ask, what if it was in his?

That's some scaryass shit. Man, if you don't think WAPO is going to go on a RAMPAGE, think again! Controlled, all hands on deck, doing what they do. Dig, dig some more, no stone left unturned, then fan out--international leads and sources and unless I miss my guess, the MSM, but not limited to the newspaper community (or even in US), will go all in with them.

Trump doesn't like them NOW? Holy fuck, just wait!!! He ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
That would be GROSS NEGLIGENCE. That would have to appear in ANY OTHER PRESIDENT'S PDB. Now ask, what if it was in his PDB?

That's some scaryass shit. Man, if you don't think WAPO is going to go on a RAMPAGE, think again! Controlled, all hands on deck, doing what they do. Dig, dig some more, fan out, international leads and sources and unless I miss my guess, the MSM, but not limited to the newspaper community, will go all in with them.

Trump doesn't like them NOW? Holy fuck, just wait!!! He ain't seen nothing yet.
Yea but remember when they said that Trump doesnt like to read intel reports and that he doesnt like to be briefed all the time? It made me wonder when he said that how he gets his intel. Dan Coats said he tells him "as often as possible." But Trump has been out rallying so much lately.

Jul 2015
Florida
Yea but remember when they said that Trump doesnt like to read intel reports and that he doesnt like to be briefed all the time? It made me wonder when he said that how he gets his intel. Dan Coats said he tells him "as often as possible." But Trump has been out rallying so much lately.
Yep, and if you were COATS, wouldn't you tell this one to the LAZY MAN? "Look at me." He knew, bet on it.

1539176977130.jpeg

PS PDBs travel. Just like 'the football'.

Last edited: