Kindly Reccomend the UK Version of PH

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
That fucking cow Theresa May!

I am looking to abuse the fascists in the UK; I'd love to abuse the French and German and Swedish ones as well, but I only speak English.

Anyone have a board they can recommend? I looked at Redditt (yikes!) and the Guardian's comments section does not get enough traffic. It probably is not even read by UK politicians; the version I see seems to be US-only.

Thank you!

Oct 2014
British expat in USA
I don't know about British political forums, but you can get to the UK edition of the Guardian by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top right of the page where it says "US Edition." I tend to read the UK edition rather than the US one. I'll ask around about forums.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
I actually did belong to a Brit board a few years ago, it was styled like a pub and they did have "barkeeps" for mods.

It was a general topic board, and was a lot of fun, I used to post there all the time until they finally shut down.

(I was their token "Yank." :))

I wish I could still contact them and bring that bunch over here, that would be most interesting, especially from the Scottish member's point of view.

Thx :untroubled:

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
I actually did belong to a Brit board a few years ago, it was styled like a pub and they did have "barkeeps" for mods.

It was a general topic board, and was a lot of fun, I used to post there all the time until they finally shut down.

(I was their token "Yank." :))

I wish I could still contact them and bring that bunch over here, that would be most interesting, especially from the Scottish member's point of view.

Thx :untroubled:
The link isn't working...