Klobuchar slams Trump for 'conducting foreign policy like a game show'

Does President Trump treat his office like a game show?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Klobuuchar probably isn't the first person to say or think this, but I agree with her 100%. As posted in the Tiegan-Trump thread, I think Trump is treating the Presidency like a game show where he seeks only to keep his name in lights, win as much money as possible and desperately wants to win a Nobel Peace prize like Carter in 2002 and, especially, Obama in 2009. Carter won his prize, in large part, due to the 1978 Camp David accords between Israel and Eqypt. IMO, it's why Trump wanted the Taliban talks at Camp David and was completley tone deaf to both the date and with whom he was inviting to Camp David.

Is Trump treating the Presidency like a game show? Poll results hide names.

Amy Klobuchar slams Trump for 'conducting foreign policy like a game show' - CNNPolitics
Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Sunday slammed President Donald Trump's scrapped invitation to host Taliban leaders in the US for secret peace talks as "another example of the President conducting foreign policy like a game show."

"The whole thing doesn't quite make sense and it's just another example of the President treating foreign policy like its some kind of game show. This isn't a game show, these are terrorists," the Minnesota senator told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union." "And yes, you want to try to end the bloodshed and talk to them and see if an agreement can be met and you want to do it with our allies and you want to keep those hard fought Democratic reforms in place, but the way he conducts foreign policy reminds me exactly of North Korea. He loves the showmanship."