Know your hate groups

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Translation: blacks have been speaking out.
I tend to look at it as "some" blacks have been engaging in overtly racist behavior. Being a white liberal I understand your cultural values means you have to turn a blind eye to minorities engaging in racist behavior. Being a conservative and deeply invested in the concept of one standard of behavior for everyone on issues such as this I am completely free to call racism wrong. Have a nice day

The Dartmouth Review » Eyes Wide Open at the Protest

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I tend to look at it as "some" blacks have been engaging in overtly racist behavior. Being a white liberal I understand your cultural values means you have to turn a blind eye to minorities engaging in racist behavior. Being a conservative and deeply invested in the concept of one standard of behavior for everyone on issues such as this I am completely free to call racism wrong. Have a nice day

The Dartmouth Review » Eyes Wide Open at the Protest
ok, this is just straight up racist.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
He's not violating any standard of conduct. He's speaking and some people don't like what he says. That's the "conduct" some have a problem with.
is this another one of those "because I said so" arguments? Because, I just showed you that he's violating the standards of conduct by appearing in uniform making partisan comments on Fox News. Not that I should have even had to of considering anyone with a brain can see that for themselves. Do you see any other Sheriff in this country who regularly appears on Fox News, or any other news show, in uniform advancing partisan talking points?

Dec 2015
Macon, Georgia
is this another one of those "because I said so" arguments? Because, I just showed you that he's violating the standards of conduct by appearing in uniform making partisan comments on Fox News. Not that I should have even had to of considering anyone with a brain can see that for themselves. Do you see any other Sheriff in this country who regularly appears on Fox News, or any other news show, in uniform advancing partisan talking points?
What are you going to do about it? Is there a "Safe Space" nearby to stand in?

Last edited: