Kushner data OPS highly suspected of aiding RUSSIA propaganda attacks

Jul 2015
Florida
If true this is TREASON, 'aiding abetting an enemy' even if you are too stupid to know it is an enemy or do know and don't care. I still would like to know if in addition to KUSHNER, Robert Mercer's fingerprints are on this. 2 operations or did Mercer feed Kushner the data mining technology and Kushner gathered the data? Remember MERCER single handedly funded Breitbart BEFORE Trump. Conway worked for Mercer. So the triumvirate was Mercer/Conway/Bannon.

Stay tuned, more to come. A lot more to come.

Kushner’s data operation increasingly suspected of aiding 2016 Russian propaganda attack
David Ferguson
15 Sep 2017 at 15:47 ET

Jared Kushner (Time)
Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

The news regarding Russia’s use of social media platforms to push propaganda and inject false narratives in the U.S. conversation around the 2016 election is now a documented fact but it has been an open question as to how Russia’s so-called “troll farms” knew how to target their ad buys.

According to a Friday report in Vanity Fair by Chris Smith, investigators increasingly suspect that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner helped guide Russian operatives to their targets.

“Mapping the full Russian propaganda effort is important,” said Smith. “Yet investigators in the House, Senate, and special counsel Robert Mueller’s office are equally focused on a more explosive question: did any Americans help target the memes and fake news to crucial swing districts and wavering voter demographics?”

One of Smith’s sources close to the investigations quipped, “By Americans, you mean, like, the Trump campaign?”

Rachel Maddow raised the possibility last week that Kushner and data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica may have been providing Russian intelligence operatives with up-to-the-instant polling data and micro-targeting data for ad buys.

There appears to have been significant cooperation between Russia’s online propaganda machine and individuals in the United States who were knowledgeable about where to target the disinformation,” said the MSNBC host.

Jared Kushner?s data operation increasingly suspected of aiding 2016 Russian propaganda attack

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
Maddow is doing a lot of quality investigative journalism on the Russia connection.
One SHARP cookie.

(I'll mention that I have been suspecting this for months and posted it here once I found out about ROBERT MERCERS AI biz. Could have found out about his BIZ from Rachel, though I think it might have come from several sources. I think The New Yorker did a piece on this back in May??)

Just figured it out! Yes, KUSHNER was indeed using CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA for Trump political data mining "highly suspected" of being fed by Kushner to RUSSIA for 'off shore' propagandizing against Hillary Clinton. ROBERT MERCER OWNS CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
Lol, propaganda isn't listed under the definition of Treason.

Nice try though.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Technically using propaganda is covered under the first amendment.

People are allowed to say whatever they want basically.

The first amendment doesn't say you can't get the information you use from a foreign nation.

There is absolutely no case here.

If Mueller try's to take this to court he will lose miserably.

The only thing he could get anyone on is lying under oath and since Bill couldn't be convicted of that I doubt anyone here will be either.

Even if they are they will be pardoned.

This case is over, move on.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Maddow is doing a lot of quality investigative journalism on the Russia connection.
Republicans don't care. They are unpatriotic traitors. We've gone from "better dead than red," to "I don't care as long as I can drink those sweet liberal tears."

Reactions: 3 people
Sep 2016
My own world
Ok, but you know if Trump himself isn't found to have been aware of what was going on with his son in law and Russia there will be no impeachment of Trump.

Trump will then just pardon his son in law and all his friends and aids that were involved.

It seems Trump is cozying up to Democrats to be able to get away with that. In his thinking the Dem's will not press for impeachment if he does pardon his people for election/Russia collusion if he cooperates with them and feeds them some stuff they want policy and legislation wise.

May 2012
By the wall
Ok, but you know if Trump himself isn't found to have been aware of what was going on with his son in law and Russia there will be no impeachment of Trump.

Trump will then just pardon his son in law and all his friends and aids that were involved.

It seems Trump is cozying up to Democrats to be able to get away with that. In his thinking the Dem's will not press for impeachment if he does pardon his people for election/Russia collusion if he cooperates with them and feeds them some stuff they want policy and legislation wise.
He doesn't need democrats to grant pardons.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Treason? LOL You must give us the statutory definition for that. LOL

Meanwhile, an evil person like Bradley Manning had his sentence commuted by Øbama. And got invited to Harvard.

Sep 2016
My own world
We already know that Republicans will not push for impeachment unless Mueller finds evidence of being directly involved or having knowledge of what was going on between his campaign and Russia re the election. However if the house finds that pardoning people involved in collusion maybe done in an effort to subvert the course of justice that alone may be sufficient to be grounds for impeachment. If the Democrats don't push for it the Republicans will not proceed down that road. It's' a game of prevention. It would not surprise me that Trump thinks he has Schumer agreeing to not pushing impeachment in exchange for some goodies for the Democrats.

Sep 2016
My own world
We already know that Republicans will not push for impeachment unless Mueller finds evidence of being directly involved or having knowledge of what was going on between his campaign and Russia re the election. However if the house finds that pardoning people involved in collusion maybe done in an effort to subvert the course of justice that alone may be sufficient to be grounds for impeachment. If the Democrats don't push for it the Republicans will not proceed down that road. It's' a game of prevention. It would not surprise me that Trump thinks he has Schumer agreeing to not pushing impeachment in exchange for some goodies for the Democrats.