Lanny Davis says Cohen Directed Lawyer to Seek Trump Pardon, Contradicting Testimony

Jan 2019
southeast
An habitual liar always gets caught. Lanny Davis Says Cohen Directed Lawyer To Seek Trump Pardon, Contradicting Testimony

LANNY DAVIS SAYS COHEN DIRECTED LAWYER TO SEEK TRUMP PARDON, CONTRADICTING TESTIMONY
6:23 AM 03/07/2019 | POLITICS
Chuck Ross | Reporter
A lawyer for Michael Cohen says that the former Trump fixer directed his former attorney to inquire about a presidential pardon, a claim which, if true, would contradict Cohen’s congressional testimony on Feb. 27.
Lanny Davis told The Wall Street Journal Wednesday night that Cohen instructed Stephen Ryan, his previous lawyer, to raise the prospect of a pardon shortly after the FBI raided Cohen’s home in April 2018.
“During that time period, [Cohen] directed his attorney to explore possibilities of a pardon at one point with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani as well as other lawyers advising President Trump,” Davis told The Journal.
That statement directly contradicts what Cohen told the House Oversight and Reform Committee in public testimony on Feb. 27.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I think Lanny Davis is really there as HRC's attorney to make sure none of this comes back on her.

It does not surprise me that Davis is now throwing Cohen under the bus.

I don't think he was ever really there to represent Cohen.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Looks like this could be more serious. They are indeed looking into it. Also several news outlets are sticking to their story that Cohen was indeed in Prague. He testified that he was not. Rumors are circulating one reporter may have proof he was there.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Looks like this could be more serious. They are indeed looking into it. Also several news outlets are sticking to their story that Cohen was indeed in Prague. He testified that he was not. Rumors are circulating one reporter may have proof he was there.
Cohen has testified under oath that there is no passport to Prague.

Should be easy enough to prove one way or another.

Unless Cohen was in Pargue without a passport, I say that part at least is fake news.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Cohen has testified under oath that there is no passport to Prague.

Should be easy enough to prove one way or another.

Unless Cohen was in Pargue without a passport, I say that part at least is fake news.
I would assume the State dept could say for sure if he were in Prague or not.

May 2013
Boise, ID
No contradiction in testimony whatsoever. Cohen said that he didn't personally ask for a pardon. So Lanny Davis was talking to Trump attorneys. Not a crime. But if the pardon was being DANGLED by Trump - it was Obstruction of Justice.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No contradiction in testimony whatsoever. Cohen said that he didn't personally ask for a pardon. So Lanny Davis was talking to Trump attorneys. Not a crime. But if the pardon was being DANGLED by Trump - it was Obstruction of Justice.
Bullsh*t .....

I heard Cohen's testimony.

If what Lanny Davis is saying is factual, it clearly means Cohen perjured himself for like the 100th time.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
His passport would show if he traveled to Europe but not necessarily if he traveled to Prague.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
2nd paragraph states he instructed his lawyer(Ryan) at the time to look into a pardon.