Latest Rasmussen poll predicts 279+ Electoral College win for GOP Nominee-

Jun 2013
VA
Congrats, Gordo - you called that one!
Rasmusen's LAST poll....say around November 2nd or 3rd?

That's the one that the folks at Razzy do to salvage their "reputation" for accuracy just before the Election. "Magically", things will "tighten up" and Razzy's numbers will "surprisingly" come in line with most of the major polls.

Thus after November 8th, Rasmussen Reports will say "After some ups and downs, at the end Rasmussen correctly predicted the Election".....in other words, they were lying their asses off for weeks and FINALLY told the truth after Halloween.

Reactions: 2 people

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
Rasmusen's LAST poll....say around November 2nd or 3rd?

That's the one that the folks at Razzy do to salvage their "reputation" for accuracy just before the Election. "Magically", things will "tighten up" and Razzy's numbers will "surprisingly" come in line with most of the major polls.

Thus after November 8th, Rasmussen Reports will say "After some ups and downs, at the end Rasmussen correctly predicted the Election".....in other words, they were lying their asses off for weeks and FINALLY told the truth after Halloween.
I expect you're right on that.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
Border Fence
Latest Rasmussen Polls Project Romney To Win 279+ Electoral Votes - Breitbart

There you have it, you dumb libs.

I know you one trick ponies will just keep denying Rasmussen's accuracy in polling! But time and time again, Rasmussen has proven to be unbiased and right on the money!

Rasmussen Poll: Trump Leading by Two Points - Breitbart

:)
I will confirm and corroborate that with the LATimes/USC daily tracking poll having Trump back up by +1 and climbing. His third debate win bump.

Jun 2013
VA
I expect you're right on that.
Same pattern Razzy Reports followed in 2012. Notice in that link (the first one) from Breitbart to a Razz "Romney 279+ Victory" poll....it was dated "October 29th, 2012". But that wasn't the LAST Rasmussen poll in 2012. The LAST poll Rasmussen put out indicated that it was "closer" and that Romney was in trouble.

BTW, also notice the writer in that FIRST Breitbart story....Ben Shapiro. Who has now been fired from Breitbart due to not being a slavish Trump Cultist. Shapiro is now at "Daily Wire"...one of the few remaining #NeverTrump sites.

Jun 2013
VA
I will confirm and corroborate that with the LATimes/USC daily tracking poll having Trump back up by +1 and climbing. His third debate win bump.
Razzy and LAT are the only polls that have shown Trump up for a month in national surveys. Even Fox News can't pull it off.

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
Same pattern Razzy Reports followed in 2012. Notice in that link (the first one) from Breitbart to a Razz "Romney 279+ Victory" poll....it was dated "October 29th, 2012". But that wasn't the LAST Rasmussen poll in 2012. The LAST poll Rasmussen put out indicated that it was "closer" and that Romney was in trouble.

BTW, also notice the writer in that FIRST Breitbart story....Ben Shapiro. Who has now been fired from Breitbart due to not being a slavish Trump Cultist. Shapiro is now at "Daily Wire"...one of the few remaining #NeverTrump sites.
Yes - I remember you making that prediction last week or so. That's why I congratulated you on it.

Ben Shapiro wasn't fired from Breitbart. He left over the Michelle Fields incident. Yes, I'm aware of where he is. ;)

Jun 2013
VA
Yes - I remember you making that prediction last week or so. That's why I congratulated you on it.

Ben Shapiro wasn't fired from Breitbart. He left over the Michelle Fields incident. Yes, I'm aware of where he is. ;)
I think Ben "left" BEFORE he could be fired. As headquarters of the Trump Cult...no way that Alexander Marlow could keep him on if he insisted on defending Michelle against Lewandowski (given he was still Trump campaign manager).

Maybe out of friendship Marlow agreed to SAY Shapiro "resigned"...but a firing was definitely in the future if Ben didn't quit.

Reactions: 1 person