Laura Ingraham Mocks Rachel Maddow for Wearing Tin Foil Hat

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Ingraham began her Friday night Fox News show with a “somber note for our friends in the press” who “had to deliver the terrible news that the president of the United States did not conspire with a foreign government to steal an American election.”

“It looks like their dogs died or something,” the Fox News host quipped after showing video of other hosts reacting to the latest Mueller report news. “All of their dogs died. They are all depressed. In the aftermath of a two-year nonstop hype machine, you might think they’d take a moment and examine their errors, a little introspection, a little thinking about what went wrong. Everything that caused them to overreach.”

Instead, Ingraham contended, they have “moved on to cover all of the new Trump scandals” regardless of how “miniscule the story.”

“It gets better,” she said, moving to Maddow after showing more video. “Still reeling from being exposed as a tinfoil hat wearer after her Russia theories all fell flat, Rachel Maddow has a new conspiracy to unravel.”

Laura Ingraham Mocks MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow For Wearing A ‘Tin Foil Hat’ On Russia Collusion

That's funny stuff ....

Regardless of which side of the aisle you think you may be on.

Here's the thing.

The fake news MSM lost ALL credibility with Main Street America back before the 2016 election.

Today .... they are an absolute joke.

They're fake news stories will become more comical from this point on.

So put your tin foil hats on and tune in to Rachel Madcow.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
so, here's what I did. I gave Ms. Ingraham an honest chance to lay out her evidence. I listened to his present her first case with a clip. She played a few words of that clip and then it was cut off. Vance Jones was being honest that a lot of people were disappointed that Mueller didn't find that the Trump campaign had engaged in a conspiracy with Russia. That's true. A lot of people wonder how he could possibly reach that conclusion given so much evidence that's public knowledge? Van Jones is a bit of a drama queen , btw. With the way she's selective editing clips it's hard to make an honest assessment for ourselves with regard to the content of the coverage. But, even without that, Fox News is the least credible source to rely on providing an assessment of the news coverage of the Mueller investigation.

That said. I'd love to see Maddow and Ingraham debate the issue.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LOL

Talk about being a snowflake and being trigged.
I know right.

Maddow was actually cruing in front of the Camera when the Mueller report was released.

Now she is having to resort to some Conspiracy Theory.

It's really kind of sad watching these folks have these mental break downs.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
so, here's what I did. I gave Ms. Ingraham an honest chance to lay out her evidence. I listened to his present her first case with a clip. She played a few words of that clip and then it was cut off. Vance Jones was being honest that a lot of people were disappointed that Mueller didn't find that the Trump campaign had engaged in a conspiracy with Russia. That's true. A lot of people wonder how he could possibly reach that conclusion given so much evidence that's public knowledge? Van Jones is a bit of a drama queen , btw. With the way she's selective editing clips it's hard to make an honest assessment for ourselves with regard to the content of the coverage. But, even without that, Fox News is the least credible source to rely on providing an assessment of the news coverage of the Mueller investigation.

That said. I'd love to see Maddow and Ingraham debate the issue.
Maybe Madcow can debate with Ingraham over her Conspiracy Theory that Trump actually has no plan to go back to the Moon :eek:

You can't make this stuff up folks.