Leaked Internal Poll Show Swing Voters Dislike of AOC and the Left Wing.

Oct 2013
USA
Hard to draw a conclusion only because Cortez is not a candidate and Warren is one of the top 3 leaders in candidate polling. Too far out to judge and it doesn't really matter if Cortez is disliked by anyone. She isn't running for anything.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Yeah, was trying to find any information on that poll. Who performed it, cross tabs, etc. The only "info" seems to come from Axios

1,003 likely general-election voters who are white and have two years or less of college education.

I suspect maybe a big donor had something to do with it.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
It's not surprising, but it also wouldn't be surprising if they felt the same way about Ted Cruz.

The lunatic fringe plays poorly for normal people.

LOL Ted Cruz? Really? Compared to the ranting lunatics that are the Omar, AOC crew?

Reactions: Izzshemovin

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Yeah, was trying to find any information on that poll. Who performed it, cross tabs, etc. The only "info" seems to come from Axios

1,003 likely general-election voters who are white and have two years or less of college education.

I suspect maybe a big donor had something to do with it.

"I don't like it, so I must claim it invalid!!!!!!"

Axios, left center, high factuality....

source trolling.

Axios - Media Bias/Fact Check

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
LOL Ted Cruz? Really? Compared to the ranting lunatics that are the Omar, AOC crew?
As long as right wing fringe nut jobs can keep getting reelected why shouldn't left wing ones as well? It is all about the district they run in<shrug>