Leaving Neverland

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I wish people would consider whether or not they'd buy this "he's just a child himself" crap if it came from any other male adult in explaining why it was okay for him to sleep in the same bed as a prepubescent boy.

The whole reason Jackson got away with this shit was because he was a wealthy pop star celebrity. And anyone mulling over the possibility that all of this could have been innocent needs to apply that standard to any other grown man accused of child molestation and see if it's a good look. Like Sandusky. Would anyone have believed him over a kd?
I agree, but what in the hell were parents doing letting their kids go? Some of them were scammers. They had done slip and falls and other stunts for money.

Nov 2015
UK
If people want to defend or not defend Michael Jackson, the guy is dead, so waste of time.

When his music is on the radio, I listen to it because it's good, whether he touched kids or not. If people wish to waste their time about it, carry on

Jul 2014
midwest
If people want to defend or not defend Michael Jackson, the guy is dead, so waste of time.

When his music is on the radio, I listen to it because it's good, whether he touched kids or not. If people wish to waste their time about it, carry on
Not entirely a waste of time to the "boys".

They are after money.

And, maybe they deserve some, maybe not...

Feb 2015
sadness

The truth is never a waste of time. Giving victims a voice is never a waste of time.

Having him dethroned as the king of pop is not a waste of time. Tarnishing his brand and money making ability is not a waste of time.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
watch the documentary... and you will see how that happened.
I found myself being reluctant to blame the moms too much. The dads seemed almost absent, and their sons were desperate to spend time with Jackson, not to mention the fact everything about Jackson's world lent itself to everything being a different version of normal. Having never been aware of how a superstar like this lived, how would they know this wasn't how they all lived?