Left wing terrorists target Toronto Chick-fil-A

Mar 2019
Texas
A Chick-fil-A in Toronto is the latest target of activists who are triggered by the fast food chain’s existence.

These people are terrorists, regardless of what they may think they are trying to accomplish

Imagine being this mad about a piece of chicken between two pieces of bread?

There is nothing I enjoy more about a die-in protest video than seeing people ignoring them and just walking right through. It’s Chick-fil-A. People are going to find a way to get it, even if they have to step over hippies.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Maryland
The world is getting crazier and crazier. Or, should I say the left are getting this way? They sure seem to have a lot of "issues" and when Trump wins the 2020 election, that should set them off and cause many of them to be in vital need of a padded room.

I have never targeted a business because of their political affiliation.

Dec 2018
Florida
The world is getting crazier and crazier. Or, should I say the left are getting this way? They sure seem to have a lot of "issues" and when Trump wins the 2020 election, that should set them off and cause many of them to be in vital need of a padded room.

I have never targeted a business because of their political affiliation.
Let’s be fair. I bet you have stopped spending there. I certainly have.

That is a lot different than protesting though.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
A Chick-fil-A in Toronto is the latest target of activists who are triggered by the fast food chain’s existence.

These people are terrorists, regardless of what they may think they are trying to accomplish

Imagine being this mad about a piece of chicken between two pieces of bread?

There is nothing I enjoy more about a die-in protest video than seeing people ignoring them and just walking right through. It’s Chick-fil-A. People are going to find a way to get it, even if they have to step over hippies.

Now THIS is a good time to throw buckets of Mop water. Protestors SUCK.