Left wing terrorists target Toronto Chick-fil-A

Mar 2019
Texas
Funny. The Libs get into a big frenzy when decent Americans protest the mass murder at Planned Parenthood. But they go out of their way to destroy a business that does them no harm.

The common factor is that in both instances, Christians are exercising their religious beliefs and liberals despise Christians.

Strangely, liberals don't seem to have an issue with a religion that denies women their rights and likes to throw execute gay people.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Antifa started it.She was Antifa.
Wherever Antifa appears, problems ensue.

And, it was a lone driver involved. He was totally wrong, of course, but these leftists like to bring this up and say it's everyone on the Right who are violent.

Mar 2019
Texas
Liberals crybabies love their safespaces. And, if you’re one of the sad, sorry human beings delicate enough to need one, then you’re pretty pathetic too. Grow up. The world’s a tough place. Deal with it.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Liberals crybabies love their safespaces. And, if you’re one of the sad, sorry human beings delicate enough to need one, then you’re pretty pathetic too. Grow up. The world’s a tough place. Deal with it.
You people are the ones crying about a peaceful protest....in Canada. *shrug*

Nov 2016
USA
The common factor is that in both instances, Christians are exercising their religious beliefs and liberals despise Christians.

Strangely, liberals don't seem to have an issue with a religion that denies women their rights and likes to throw execute gay people.
What kind of cockamamie bullshit is that? :rolleyes:

Nov 2016
USA
Tell that to your hero in the White House. He carried on for close to a week over being called on his blunder over Dorian and Alabama.

Meanwhile, we liberals were having a barrel of laughs at the expense of trump and his worshipers over their collective meltdown, and laughing even harder at their whining over the well deserved mockery they got.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Tell that to your hero in the White House. He carried on for close to a week over being called on his blunder over Dorian and Alabama.

Meanwhile, we liberals were having a barrel of laughs at the expense of trump and his worshipers over their collective meltdown, and laughing even harder at their whining over the well deserved mockery they got.
Yes. All of us who VOTED for Trump against your SeaHag have notice your "Laughing". Let us see. Is yelling obscene things LAUGHING? Is slandering him in the Media LAUGHING? Is bringing up phony charges LAUGHING? Your SeaHag went on a 2 year pity tour. Until even LIBS stopped listening. Was that "Laughing" ? Your YOUNG need "Safe Spaces" in college. Is that LAUGHING? Sorry. Sounds like snivelin' to me. And I am always right.

Mar 2019
Texas
You people are the ones crying about a peaceful protest....in Canada. *shrug*

No, I am laughing at the at left wing idiots trying to block a business and failing miserably.

There is a difference. I don't expect you to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: John T Ford

CtC

Mar 2019
California
No, I am laughing at them at left wing idiots trying to block a business and failing miserably.

There is a difference. I don't expect you to understand.
Still say the guy who does the floors should throw the Mop Water out the door.