Left wing terrorists target Toronto Chick-fil-A

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Why is it that the right only cares about free speech when they want the right to say hateful shit...If what you're saying isn't part of their agenda then you're a fucking terrorist! Get the fuck outta here with that shit!

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
I have never seen nor heard of Chick-fil-a (what a nonsensical brand name!) where I live, but from what I have read of their support for discrimination - I might not protest outside their shops, but I would certainly not buy their products. I have no brief for, nor objection to, gay people, but I will not support mindless discrimination of any kind.

Discriminating against people because of matters over which they have no control, such as skin colour, ethnicity, nationality, or sexual orientation, is not only mindless prejudice, but a form of social evil without which any civilised society can do. The fact that any organisation, be that a business or a religion, chooses to do that - ensures my lack of support.

Mar 2019
California
I wonder if, under the law, throwing mop water on them would be considered assault. Righties don’t seem to have a problem with assault when the recipient is a leftie.
Lefties have no problems with COPS getting doused. Good for the Goose?

May 2019
The Wine Country
I wonder how the gun fetishists will protest WalMart.

Maybe they'll have a 'Live-In'.

They can have a bunch of school kids and movie watchers and shoppers without bullet holes.

That'd make the Libbies heads explode.

And that's what we really want, isn't it?

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
I wonder if, under the law, throwing mop water on them would be considered assault. Righties don’t seem to have a problem with assault when the recipient is a leftie.
Cannot speak for the rebellious colonies, but I strongly suspect that dousing someone with dirty water could be considered a health hazard, and thereby constitute assault in my neck of the woods. But a stiff fine, a criminal record, and/or a short spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure could do the attitudes of those thusly inclined a bit of good. ;)