Left wing terrorists target Toronto Chick-fil-A

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I wonder how the gun fetishists will protest WalMart.

Maybe they'll have a 'Live-In'.

They can have a bunch of school kids and movie watchers and shoppers without bullet holes.

That'd make the Libbies heads explode.

And that's what we really want, isn't it?

Regular Americans have JOBS. No time for silly protests.

Mar 2019
Texas
I wonder how the gun fetishists will protest WalMart.

Maybe they'll have a 'Live-In'.

They can have a bunch of school kids and movie watchers and shoppers without bullet holes.

That'd make the Libbies heads explode.

And that's what we really want, isn't it?

No reason to protest Wal-Mart. They made a BUSINESS decision and dressed it up to look like PR.

Ammunition sales are a very small part of the Wal-Mart bottom line and will have virtually no effect on their bottom line.

I give Walmart kudos on the timing. They may have been looking for an excuse to exit this area of the market and appearing to cave in from pressure from left wing fanatics was just the reason they need.

As for the actually sale of ammunition, no one I know buys their ammo from Wal-Mart.

I would wager that the other law abiding gun owners on this forum would say the same thing.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Texas
Flame Baiting
Naw. That might hurt someone. Mop water would just make 'em stink. MORE.

That's because in the diseased brain of a liberal, the police violate people's rights.

These douchebags think they are standing up for somebody's rights.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Cannot speak for the rebellious colonies, but I strongly suspect that dousing someone with dirty water could be considered a health hazard, and thereby constitute assault in my neck of the woods. But a stiff fine, a criminal record, and/or a short spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure could do the attitudes of those thusly inclined a bit of good. ;)
Excuse me, Sir. Toronto - then a city in Upper Canada - was practically founded by Loyalists. So called because of their rejection of the rebellious colonies.

In hindsight, they appear to have made the right choice. Thanks to their foresight, their dependents aren't internet fascists calling people filth and diseased and disgusting and sick for going out and participating in a perfectly legal demonstration for a day.

How close they came. How close they came. (Shudder)

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Yes. I intend to raise my kids into healthy adults; and not into this

That includes them eating (and appreciating) normal, healthy food prepared at home by my wonderful wife and mother in law, both of whom are, fortunately, amazing cooks. No fast food crap. I don't care from McDonalds, or this Chick-whatever or any other such place. Not in my family. No poisoning themselves with that shit.

I don't see how this position is unreasonable, in any way, shape, or form. I think you are just trying to defend your friend, honestly lol
Actually, I was totally making fun of your posts . . . about whining. And then whining yourself.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
So a parade of goofy protesters came and rallied against the founders political donations. And a goofy counter protest group of came to pray at the restaurant and show that "we won't let Christians be driven out of town". And that was the day. Just another day in the life of the brainless vs the brainless.

Meanwhile.... There actually is a cool story here. One that actually reveals what Toronto is all about.

WARMINGTON: Father’s pride outshines Chick fil-A protests

Reactions: The Man

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Actually, I was totally making fun of your posts . . . about whining. And then whining yourself.
I wasn't "whining", I was staying my opinion on fast food in general, and the harm it causes to people's health. You friend in OP was whining, about some vegan protesters who apparently terrify him lol

If you don't see the difference, you are either mentally deficient and/or have poor reading skills; or were trolling on purpose :)

I am thinking the latter? I hope so, anyway, for your sake...

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
I wasn't "whining", I was staying my opinion on fast food in general, and the harm it causes to people's health. You friend in OP was whining, about some vegan protesters who apparently terrify him lol

If you don't see the difference, you are either mentally deficient and/or have poor reading skills; or were trolling on purpose :)

I am thinking the latter? I hope so, anyway, for your sake...
Right . . . exactly like eating at Chick-Fi-La prevents boys from becoming big bad MEN.

My response was 100% to YOU and your post. It has nothing to do with the OP.

Reactions: The Man
Aug 2018
Vancouver
Right . . . exactly like eating at Chick-Fi-La prevents boys from becoming big bad MEN.

My response was 100% to YOU and your post. It has nothing to do with the OP.
Well get it right then.

He said eating fast food makes people obese. Which he didn't want his sons to be. So they don't eat it.

Nothing unique to this chicken place.

We keep fast food to once a month at most. For the same reason. The human body and brain are incapable of processing a diet of that shit. It stops your body and brain from functioning properly, and especially it stops kid's bodies and brains from developing properly.

You wouldn't pour deep fryer oil into your car. Because your car wouldn't run. It would give permanent damage. Exactly the same reason you don't put it into your kids body.

I have no doubt in my mind that education and politics today in North America is being skewered by the number of people who can't fucking function properly mentally because of their diet as children.