Left wing terrorists target Toronto Chick-fil-A

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Well get it right then.

He said eating fast food makes people obese. Which he didn't want his sons to be. So they don't eat it.
And? What didn't I get right based on this particular quote and my response?

And, FYI, I don't want this filth in my city either. Sure as hell our kids will never set foot there when old enough, assuming it is still open. They'll eat normal healthy food, practice sports, and grow into MEN, thank you very much, not disgusting fat slobs...

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Excuse me, Sir. Toronto - then a city in Upper Canada - was practically founded by Loyalists. So called because of their rejection of the rebellious colonies.

In hindsight, they appear to have made the right choice. Thanks to their foresight, their dependents aren't internet fascists calling people filth and diseased and disgusting and sick for going out and participating in a perfectly legal demonstration for a day.

How close they came. How close they came. (Shudder)
LOL. I will excuse you Sir - but only for completely misunderstanding the post to which you were ostensibly responding. ;)

At no time did I make reference to Canada - one of the most loyal of colonies - as 'rebellious', and it is indeed a long bow which stretches to including the Dominion of Canada within the ranks of 'the rebellious colonies'.

And I am aware that the American Revolution was one of the factors involved with gaining what is now Canada a larger population - many Loyalists fled North, and three British colonies in North America—Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Canada (Kanada) —were united as 'one Dominion under the name of Canada'. So let not your heart be troubled - I am well aware that Canadians are a very different people from US North Americans. :)

Aug 2018
Vancouver
LOL. I will excuse you Sir - but only for completely misunderstanding the post to which you were ostensibly responding. ;)

At no time did I make reference to Canada - one of the most loyal of colonies - as 'rebellious', and it is indeed a long bow which stretches to including the Dominion of Canada within the ranks of 'the rebellious colonies'.

And I am aware that the American Revolution was one of the factors involved with gaining what is now Canada a larger population - many Loyalists fled North, and three British colonies in North America—Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Canada (Kanada) —were united as 'one Dominion under the name of Canada'. So let not your heart be troubled - I am well aware that Canadians are a very different people from US North Americans. :)
The dirty water suggestion was in relation to the protesters.

This Chick fil a (?) Restaurant protest in question was in Toronto. The first one in the dominion.

But yes, I see now that you were addressing the dirty water thrower more than the suggested victims.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
That's because in the diseased brain of a liberal, the police violate people's rights.
Are you saying the police never violate people's rights? I.e., that the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 14th Amendments do not need to exist?

Reactions: Panzareta

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
MichelleZ has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply, or refer to her posts.

Last edited:

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Before I retired, when I was young and still able bodied, I participated in a rally or two on weekends. My JOB didn’t stop me from that.
Never saw any point. Voting for or against was my "Protest". Also ,signing petitions. If the cause was good.