Leftist Extremist Are Becoming More Violent as Election Nears

Jul 2015
Florida
A--ANOTHER new site with a RW bent
B--Pops up under UNRELIABLE sites in Wikipedia.
C--I can stage anything I want.
D--WE can't keep a DEM sign up around here. They even SET FIRE TO THEM! (Yep, even the plastic ones)

This is still one of my favorites...

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A--ANOTHER new site with a RW bent
B--Pops up under UNRELIABLE sites in Wikipedia.
C--I can stage anything I want. WE can't keep a DEM sign up around here. They even SET FIRE TO THEM! (Yep, even the plastic ones)
Are you saying the pictures of the graffiti on the front of Trump International Hotel are fabricated?

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I watched that video. It is disgusting. We are seeing more and more leftist get violent. I saw another video where a guy holding a Trump sign on a street corner was attacked. A woman attack, a boy for wearing a Trump hat. Someone is going to get shot if this continues. You don't physically attack people, graffiti, or steal because you disagree with them politically. The left are becoming increasingly thuggish.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I watched that video. It is disgusting. We are seeing more and more leftist get violent. I saw another video where a guy holding a Trump sign on a street corner was attacked. A woman attack, a boy for wearing a Trump hat. Someone is going to get shot if this continues. You don't physically attack people, graffiti, or steal because you disagree with them politically. The left are becoming increasingly thuggish.
Exactly .....

Hence the title of this thread.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
In my neighborhood the only signs that you can see are Trump signs. The rest are afraid to out a Hillary sign because if the trump crazies, I had an Obama sign on my car and my car was keyed
At least you weren't beaten by a man half your age using racist slurs.