Let me just say for the record

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I don't think this scandal involving Trump & Ukraine is unique. I think there's been shady shit going on with US officials & Ukraine for quite some time.

I don't quite understand exactly how it works, but whatever dealings Rudy Giuliani and others before him, including the Biden family & Manafort, stink to high heaven.

The one thing I guess we can thank Trump for is that maybe we'll put a stop to this by exposing this with his overconfident envelope pushing.

What I'd like to see from Trump supporters is to at least acknowledge that if it was improper for Biden's son to be involved, it was wrong for Giuliani too. Giuliani was being paid to advise Ukraine on security issues while simultaneously functioning as Trump's cybersecurity czar. He was clearly peddling influence.

And the simple fact is Trump never planned on "draining the swamp". He just wanted to create a network of his own guys to take it over.

Just admit it already. He's a crook, he always has been.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I don't think this scandal involving Trump & Ukraine is unique. I think there's been shady shit going on with US officials & Ukraine for quite some time.

I don't quite understand exactly how it works, but whatever dealings Rudy Giuliani and others before him, including the Biden family & Manafort, stink to high heaven.

The one thing I guess we can thank Trump for is that maybe we'll put a stop to this by exposing this with his overconfident envelope pushing.

What I'd like to see from Trump supporters is to at least acknowledge that if it was improper for Biden's son to be involved, it was wrong for Giuliani too. Giuliani was being paid to advise Ukraine on security issues while simultaneously functioning as Trump's cybersecurity czar. He was clearly peddling influence.

And the simple fact is Trump never planned on "draining the swamp". He just wanted to create a network of his own guys to take it over.

Manafort's activities over there are said to include murder for hire, targeting oligarchs.

This is some rock that has been kicked over.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Manafort's activities over there are said to include murder for hire, targeting oligarchs.

This is some rock that has been kicked over.
What court tried him for Murder? Or conspiracy to Commit? Or any RICO Laws?

May 2012
By the wall
Obama, Biden and Trump have all slept with that whore...they are all guilty.

The problem is the left focusing on only Trump.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire

What I am starting to wonder is how long has Giuliani been involved? There was mention he had been to Ukraine "years ago" and that various Ukrainian leaders had stayed in Trump Tower. I found that odd. He also said on FOX that over a decade when he was in the Ukraine he met this guy and that. I was like "whaat??" So I do think there was something going on over there and Russia too long before Trump. Remember when various members of the Senate went to Russia 5 years or so ago? What was that about? Maybe at least since Trump cant keep his mouth shut, we might find out what is going on behind the scenes.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Did people expect any less when a reality talk show host was elected to the WH. If you took Howard Stern and crossed him with Michael Savage you get our Shock Jock in Chief.

Are you entertained....
I think the powers that be misread the public. People are fed up with status quo and business as usual and wanted a change. Trump was the only change offered and they took the risk. Hopefully that doesnt happen again.

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
I think the powers that be misread the public. People are fed up with status quo and business as usual and wanted a change. Trump was the only change offered and they took the risk. Hopefully that doesnt happen again.
Agreed. Stuck between the shock jock and the corporate establishment, the people’s choice blew up in everyone’s face.

The voters as well as the GOP failed to heed the lesson of the frog and the scorpion.