Let's Bomb Cultural Sites!

Should the US Purposefully Bomb Cultural Sites in Retaliation For Terrorist Acts?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Depends on which cultural site. StoneHenge is an eyesore....

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Putting aside that targeting cultural sites is against International Law, are you comfortable with laying this option on the table as a military tactic?

I don't know who's on the Trump Tweet Desk today, but here's the story with the Tweet imbedded:

BusInsider: Trump Threatens Cultural Sites

Voting will be open until 9:30am (PDT), Wednesday, Jan 8, so vote early and often!

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Putting aside that targeting cultural sites is against International Law, are you comfortable with laying this option on the table as a military tactic?

I don't know who's on the Trump Tweet Desk today, but here's the story with the Tweet imbedded:

BusInsider: Trump Threatens Cultural Sites

Voting will be open until 9:30am (PDT), Wednesday, Jan 8, so vote early and often!
Right now the last place I would want to be is near a Trump property especially a tower with his name emblazoned all over it.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Maybe you should add a "Just one site is ok" option to mollify the hair-splitters.

Reactions: Davocrat

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
I mean he's already come out more than once as being unambiguously pro-torture so is this a surprise?

Someone should ask him what his opinion is on the use of rape as an instrument of warfare. (like George W. Bush's administration authorized in Abu Ghraib.) I bet he'd have some sort of more or less positive answer on that.

We're war criminals now. It's not ambiguous, it's on the books, and it's been on the books for years. Now it's just a matter of how far we go.