Let's have a moment of silence to show empathy towards the terrorisits.

May 2012
By the wall
As Hillary would want us to do.

Sure, the terrorists are slaughtering the children by the hundreds but that is no reason to hate them, we need to understand them, they are victims also we should remember.

Thank you Hillary for showing us that getting upset against children killing terrorists is not the way we should do it.
Warning: graphic image

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2012
By the wall
So what forum did you copy and paste this troll thread from?
Have you understood how the terrorists work yet, and try to understand them as Hillary instructed you to do?

This is who you want for President after all, not somebody that deals with the problem, but one who tries to understand our enemies.

Maybe if we form a circle and put some tea on we can discuss the problem until it goes away.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Have you understood how the terrorists work yet, and try to understand them as Hillary instructed you to do?

This is who you want for President after all, not somebody that deals with the problem, but one who tries to understand our enemies.

Maybe if we form a circle and put some tea on we can discuss the problem until it goes away.
Who are the enemy in this thread...Muslims or Muslims?

May 2012
By the wall
Here is another story of people we should show empathy for, not rage.

After all, understanding them is the key to peace, not reacting with further violence.

As Hillary tells us.

One ISIS thug suspected of killing 150 girls, women

One Islamic State militant is alone responsible for killing 150 women, including pregnant women and young teenagers, because they refused to marry members of the barbaric militant army, according to Iraqi officials.

Abu Anas Al-Libi is suspected of mercilessly gunning down the women,most of whom were Yazidi, because they refused to enter into sham temporary marriages with Islamic State fighters simply to have sex in what the terrorists believe to be a Koranic loophole.
One ISIS thug suspected of killing 150 girls, women | Fox News

May 2014
Between Inane and Insane
As Hillary would want us to do.

Sure, the terrorists are slaughtering the children by the hundreds but that is no reason to hate them, we need to understand them, they are victims also we should remember.

Thank you Hillary for showing us that getting upset against children killing terrorists is not the way we should do it.
Warning: graphic image

Tell me what you would do if you were President?

Seeing the terroristic attack happen within the borders of Pakistan and not the Untied States of America it make me wonder what should the U.S. do to help the Government of Pakistan?

Should we invade?

Maybe use drones without the country permission?

Maybe we can do another top post bashing someone on the left while you have no idea what you would do if you were President of this fine nation?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2012
By the wall
Tell me what you would do if you were President?

Seeing the terroristic attack happen within the borders of Pakistan and not the Untied States of America it make me wonder what should the U.S. do to help the Government of Pakistan?

Should we invade?

Maybe use drones without the country permission?

Maybe we can do another top post bashing someone on the left while you have no idea what you would do if you were President of this fine nation?
I am not running for president.

Hillary will be.

Do you agree with her views or not?

May 2014
Between Inane and Insane

To fight and deal with your enemy you have to understand their way of thinking.

Now I am sure you are not able to understand what I just wrote because Sean Hannity has taught you ignorance is the best way to drudge through life!

May 2014
Between Inane and Insane
I am not running for president.

Hillary will be.

Do you agree with her views or not?
That was not my question so stop dodging!

Seeing you have no actual answer on how to deal with a terroristic force in another country mean you are the last person to attempt to understand what Hillary was attempting to convey. Also let me make this clear I do not support Hillary nor will I vote for her so before you start your " She's the one you will vote for " I wanted to get that clear.

So what would you do or will you answer with another question?