Lev Parnas is on with Maddow tonight!

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
So here is my question. News is saying now that the articles are officially handed over, new articles cant be opened up. Is that true? Did Pelosi hold them in case something else came up? Now with Parnas agreeing to this interview, what if he says something more? It cant be considered? It once again seems quite the coincidence that Parnas agrees to this interview just after the Articles have been voted on.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
So here is my question. News is saying now that the articles are officially handed over, new articles cant be opened up. Is that true? Did Pelosi hold them in case something else came up? Now with Parnas agreeing to this interview, what if he says something more? It cant be considered? It once again seems quite the coincidence that Parnas agrees to this interview just after the Articles have been voted on.
The House is leaving all options on the table. But Moscow Mitch can do whatever the he’ll he’d like in the way of rules with 51 votes.

Parnas is important regardless of what McTurtle is able to pull off in the way of cock-blocking documents & witnesses. This will ultimately be decided on 11-3. The real jury will be the American people.

My bet is that by the time the election rolls around, we’re gonna have butt-tons more evidence to prove that Donald is a criminal who is unfit for office.

Of course, facts won’t ever penetrate the thick skulls of Trumpublicans who keep it locked on Fox. But there won’t be enough dummies to re-elect the bastard.

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
The House is leaving all options on the table. But Moscow Mitch can do whatever the he’ll he’d like in the way of rules with 51 votes.

Parnas is important regardless of what McTurtle is able to pull off in the way of cock-blocking documents & witnesses. This will ultimately be decided on 11-3. The real jury will be the American people.

My bet is that by the time the election rolls around, we’re gonna have butt-tons more evidence to prove that Donald is a criminal who is unfit for office.

Of course, facts won’t ever penetrate the thick skulls of Trumpublicans who keep it locked on Fox. But there won’t be enough dummies to re-elect the bastard.
God, I hope you are right. I was just as convinced in 2016 no way enough people, even elderly bigoted white folks, could vote for this lying, sexist, bigoted blowhard conman...but somehow it happened.

Jul 2014
midwest
God, I hope you are right. I was just as convinced in 2016 no way enough people, even elderly bigoted white folks, could vote for this lying, sexist, bigoted blowhard conman...but somehow it happened.
Lets get youse guys on record.

So, Trump WON'T be reelected, right?

I just LOVES me some elections predictions...

Reactions: jenniel
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Lets get youse guys on record.

So, Trump WON'T be reelected, right?

I just LOVES me some elections predictions...
actually, i said i hope to god this piece of shit bitch is not elected again. but i do not believe there is anyway there are even enough fox viewers and other elderly bigoted white folks who would vote for Trump again.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
No, that's not true. It might not be good politics, but it's certainly not illegal.
So a president can be impeached twice? How would that work? One pundit said once the senate trial begins, they cant renew the articles. They can certainly investigate new issues but cant add new articles?

Jan 2007

But there are plenty of dummies to elect Sanders.

Reactions: jenniel