Levi's or Wranglers

Which brand do you prefer?

• Total voters

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I like Levi's and have a few pairs due to fit. They fit slim through the hips and thighs. My favorite is jeans from The Gap. My Dad likes Wrangler but they seem so heavy.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I preferred Levi's when I was young, but most of my jeans are Wranglers now. Prolly just a price point situation. I haven't really given it much thought.

It always comes down to a fit issue with me. I set out to buy Levis, but invariably buy something more comfortable.

But LOL! Unlike conservatives, I never thought liberals used their asses to make a political statement.

Reactions: BitterPill
Jun 2014
United States
It always comes down to a fit issue with me. I set out to buy Levis, but invariably buy something more comfortable.

But LOL! Unlike conservatives, I never thought liberals used their asses to make a political statement.

In all honesty, unlike during my childhood, Levi's and Wrangler are just brand names now. All jeans are pretty much made in the same third world sweatshops these days. The original manufacturing companies no longer exist as manufacturers. The brand names are now owned by marketing companies.