Lewandowski works for CNN and Trump at same time

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Wait. I thought CNN was one of those evil librul media types.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
they should have never hired him in the first place. I notice he's always on with a male is the host. Wonder if that's because none of the women host will work with him after he roughed that woman journalist up?

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Wait. I thought CNN was one of those evil librul media types.
I remember when CNN was doing live embedded coverage while were invading Iraq and dropping bombs on cafe's and tank-shelling hotels full of un-embedded foreign journalists...CNn reporters were giddy with delight and portraying our forces like knights in shining grey armor kicking injun ass...fellow journalists from other sources were miffed and shocked, noting the innapropriate bias.
On air one of the CNN journalists was asked why they reported with such obvious cheerleading, and the guy responded "well gosh, we're Americans, of course we want to see our side win."
I guess the purpose & ethics of war correspondents eluded them.

Jul 2014
midwest
Report: The Trump Campaign Paid The Firm Of CNN's Corey Lewandowski $20,000 In July

How can CNN and it's audience expect balanced, unbiased commentary and coverage by the Lew-meister when he's still on the Donald's payroll?
I mean, really?
Kind reminds me of George Snuffalufagus working for ABC, while at the same time still "working" for the Clintons, and pushing their agenda constantly.

How can ABC and it's audience expect balanced, unbiased commentary and coverage from little George?

Used to work for them "officially" and has contributed to the Clinton Crime foundation.

He's still on their team, even though it may now be in an unofficial capacity.

No ethics there, either...

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Did George work for ABC while still being paid by the Clinton campaign?