Liberal media tells Democrats how to dumb down impeachment message for the average left winger

Mar 2019
Texas

While I agree that the vast majority of liberals are not that bright, the lying media will only report what they want them to hear and will not hesitate to make stuff up if they need to.

Reactions: John T Ford
Jul 2014
midwest
Well, it's like this...

The polls, which are never wrong (just ask Hillary), show that support for impeachment went down after Shiffs Impaechment Show.

So, they got to do something!

Time for a change in strategy, perhaps?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Well, it's like this...

The polls, which are never wrong (just ask Hillary), show that support for impeachment went down after Shiffs Impaechment Show.

So, they got to do something!

Time for a change in strategy, perhaps?
After all, Trump is as innocent and pure as the driven snow and must be defended to the death at all costs. We understand, really, we do.
386py9.jpg

Reactions: birdzeyez
Jul 2014
midwest
And over the half the population despises Trump's guts, time to accept that.
Yeah, and the Dem candidates are all so popular, eh?

Like Hillary was last time. (how'd THAT work out?)

Who you got your money on this time?

I fondly remember last time, so with that in mind...

Double or nothing?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yeah, and the Dem candidates are all so popular, eh?

Like Hillary was last time. (how'd THAT work out?)

Who you got your money on this time?

I fondly remember last time, so with that in mind...

Double or nothing?
Yeah, lets see who wins the nomination first, but I absolutely want you to back Trump this time and swear to vote for him, that way you wont be so hypocritical for the next four years backing and defending him in every thread.

Jul 2014
midwest
Yeah, lets see who wins the nomination first, but I absolutely want you to back Trump this time and swear to vote for him, that way you wont be so hypocritical for the next four years backing and defending him in every thread.
It's looking like I may not be supporting EITHER of the two major party nominees.

Again.

Like last time.

But, I'm still hopeful that this time we'll have at least one decent nominee to vote for.

Keep hope alive, huh?

Now, you want hear what I absolutely want YOU to do???

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
It's looking like I may not be supporting EITHER of the two major party nominees.

Again.

Like last time.

But, I'm still hopeful that this time we'll have at least one decent nominee to vote for.

Keep hope alive, huh?

Now, you want hear what I absolutely want YOU to do???
We know we alredy have Trump as one of them, now don't we, let me hear which Democrat you think is "a decent nominee", you have some 15 to choose from RFN. Let's hear it. All of them have stated their stances on all the issues of importance already, so it should be easy to pick the one you think is decent, step up to the plate, big boy.

Jul 2014
midwest
It's looking like I may not be supporting EITHER of t
We know we alredy have Trump as one of them, now don't we, let me hear which Democrat you think is "a decent nominee", you have some 15 to choose from RFN. Let's hear it. All of them have stated their stances on all the issues of importance already, so it should be easy to pick the one you think is decent, step up to the plate, big boy.
"Trump as one of them?"

Where'd you get THAT?

Giving up on impeachment already?

Come on man, have some faith, willya?