Liberals' "ideal" America: In Pictures

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
And you think liberal Ghetto shitholes are better??
I don't think any ghetto shitholes are good... regardless of which party is in charge. You seem only concerned with the ones under Democratic rule though.

Reactions: April15
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And you think liberal Ghetto shitholes are better??
That wasn't the question posed to you, now was it bright-boy? Is the state of Mississippi run by conservatives or is it not?
BTW, WTF is the "Commonwealth of Niagara"?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I don't think any ghetto shitholes are good... regardless of which party is in charge. You seem only concerned with the ones under Democratic rule though.
Hell, i wouldn't live any other place but a large city. Unless, of course, I go ahead and buy a place in Puerto Vallarta, and that's a decent-sized city of about 300,000 on the Pacific coast of Jalisco state in Mexico.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Who Asked??
that is because all Ghetto shitholes ARE run by Democrats, and have been long before I was born.

Jul 2011
Who Asked??
That wasn't the question posed to you, now was it bright-boy? Is the state of Mississippi run by conservatives or is it not?
BTW, WTF is the "Commonwealth of Niagara"?
The Commonwealth of Niagara will be the 51st state after we force the Five bouroughs and the current Capitol District of New York to separate from the good part of the state.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
that is because all Ghetto shitholes ARE run by Democrats, and have been long before I was born.
Sooo, don't move to a place you think is a shithole, urban ghetto or not. I personally don't give a shit where you live or visit.
I LOVE the city I live in. At least untill it gets cold, then I move to Mexico for the winter.

Jul 2011
Who Asked??
Sooo, don't move to a place you think is a shithole, urban ghetto or not. I personally don't give a shit where you live or visit.
I LOVE the city I live in. At least untill it gets cold, then I move to Mexico for the winter.
This entire country is a shithole until the Democrats are relegated back to the shadows where they belong.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The Commonwealth of Niagara will be the 51st state after we force the Five bouroughs and the current Capitol District of New York to separate from the good part of the state.
You are one funny dude. You ain't going to do jack-shit other than to flap your toothless gums on the internet. LOL!

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
So liberals excel at urban shitholes and conservatives excel at rural shitholes? That a fair statement?